Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-01-2021, 03:01 PM   #1

Melbourne 29b tv wiring

Hey all. We picked up a new to us 2008 Melbourne 29B this week. Trying to sort out the audio and video wiring. We have a rooftop tv antenna and a winegard satellite dish. Aside from the front and back TVs there was nothing else. We installed our satellite receiver in and I can get it on the front tv but not the back. Opened everything up and I see a riverside avs050hd running rca 3 way cables. Labelled white on the far left of the abs. Blue labelled in the 2nd from the left on the left bank on the avs and a blue labelled set in the 3rd from the left. All these disappear into the body at the right front. I have another set of 3 rca cable coming into the right side cabinet that also disappears into the body. I have the following in the right cabinet : “roof sat lnb 1 and 2 input” in a coax form. The powered rooftop tv antenna labelled “aux/sat” and “tv”

Any help in figuring out this spaghetti? Lol

Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
LineXofStratford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 03:03 PM   #2

Forgot the other pic
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
LineXofStratford is offline   Reply With Quote