Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-20-2023, 03:19 PM   #1

Winegard and Tech support

For those of us that have been using the old Winegard Connect App that has now disappeared, and has been replaced with the New and improved RV Halo APP from same company. Can't quite attest to the improved part as I have been unable to get it to work, however I think I can say their customer service has gone up a notch or two. I emailed them this afternoon explaining that the App recognized our Winegard unit but then proceeded to a registration page that did not work, as we are already registered. Within an hour I had a reply requesting a picture of the front of the manual if I had it, and they would reset on their end. it is an issue they are aware off. I also had a separate email inviting me to join a support site, where we can air our grievances. I did, inserted a name and password, and my "case" showed up there. Impressive!!
Old 03-07-2024, 07:19 PM   #2

Reaching Winegard

Jetlag,

Can you tell me how you reached Winegard? Do you have an email to their support? The website shows nothing. There used to be a url of 10.11.12.1 that they sent me to before, but the site never comes up.

Every time we park the RV for any length of time and don't use it, the Winegard goes out.

The RV Halo app is supposedly from Winegard?

v/r

ODNT

2022 Northpoint 310 RLTS
2020 F350 dually, 6.7 turbo
ODNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 07:25 PM   #3

Have you tried these?

help@winegard.com
Old 03-08-2024, 04:34 AM   #4

[QUOTE=ODNT;1152186]Jetlag,

Can you tell me how you reached Winegard? Do you have an email to their support? The website shows nothing. There used to be a url of 10.11.12.1 that they sent me to before, but the site never comes up.

Every time we park the RV for any length of time and don't use it, the Winegard goes out.

The RV Halo app is supposedly from Winegard?

Yes, RV Halo is their new App that replaces the old one. It works great, but I had issues initially as it wanted me to register with the new App. Obviously I was already registered and would not let me do it. If you get the App, we are Android, it has a help section where you send your requests. They have been helpful and it took a few back and forth emails since they needed information from me. Eventually I sent them screen shots. They had to basically delete me from their server and I was then able to register
Old 03-08-2024, 10:01 AM   #5

Thumbs down

Ya know it's funny... cause when I typed "winegard" into Google, their website popped up. IN the upper left corner was not only a phone number for customer service but a link you can click to get their support center.... the support center has 4 methods to contact them...
AlexG. is offline   Reply With Quote