Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM   #11
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central California
Posts: 2,243
Originally Posted by Uvafan15 View Post
When you say gravity fill how does that work? I have only filled it by hooking the hose to the tank fill port and the other side to the water source.
We are likely talking about the same thing, my manual calls one the city connection and the other the gravity fill.

City Water Connection -- Where you connect your hose to a local water source that bypasses the FW holding tank and pressurizes the plumbing with the source pressure.

Gravity Fill -- An open port where you fill the FW holding tank and then use the onboard 12 Volt water pump to pressurize the plumbing. Its called "Gravity fill" becasue its a open pipe to the tank. You can pour water in this port and gravity will take it to the tank, it doesn't require a pressuized connection to fill the tank.

2007 Chevy Duramax LMM/Allison
2012 Jay Flight 29QBH
2012 Jay Flight 26BH (Sold)
clubhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:42 AM   #12
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Roanoke
Posts: 19
Very good to know. Thank you!

Uvafan15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.