Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-01-2018, 06:18 PM   #1

X23F storage ideas

I recently purchased a used 2014 x23F hybrid. The camper is huge but the storage is lacking. We have plenty over the bed cubbies for smaller items such as towels and sheets but our bathroom is missing storage and we only have 1 pantry.

I use the top part of the pantry for food and a place to store our silverware (in Tupperware containers), while the bottom part is used for my clothing. Any creative ideas would be awesome, baskets/shelving/DIY storage etc. Thanks!
Triathlon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:48 AM   #2

Storage in x23B

Hello,
We also purchased a X23B (2012).
Storage is an issue, but since we don’t use the shower, I cut a piece of wood with slats to position it over the shower basin. Store stuff under the wood, and we use a two drawer recycle bin for our clothes drawers on top of the wood.
It works for us !
Silverbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #3

We have a 2014 x23b. We don't normally use the shower either so we put a shower spring bar over the shower and sink and hang a hanging fabric shelve from walmart. We take it down while traveling and put it back up while at camp. Wife can also hang her curling iron or dryer from the bar.

David & Sandy Hinkle
2014 X23B
2007 Honda Ridgeline Traded
2016 F150 Max Tow, Tow mirrors
dhinkle57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:11 PM   #4

We have a '15 X23F. I use $ Store fabric bins in the over/bunk storage, held in by tension curtain rods. There's a large empty corner between the back and side bunk (shelf level), that I fill with blankets, rugs, and a 5 gal water jug (also loaded with stuff), then trap it in by pushing both mattresses toward the corner. Nothing falls out. Hubby gets the top pantry section for his dress clothes, as there is a hanger bar there, and food goes in the bottom section. I anchor different items on top of the stored mattresses, hooked under the mattress straps.

We pack clothes in Sterilite Plastic Drawer towers that I store on the floor next to the back bunk, held in by a baby gate for traveling, then when stopped I open the side bunk and store the drawer tower on the bunk. (There's only 2 of us, so if no grandchildren are with us, it's a "store room".)

I'm still looking for someone to cut the end out of the dinette benches and create and hang hinged doors there, to make that storage more accessible. I loved that in our tent trailer.

Happy camping!

“An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” G.K. Chesterton
navymommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creative storage ideas, hybrid storage, x23f