Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-24-2024, 07:46 PM   #1

Another Control Thermostat bites the dust

On my 4th Aqua Hot Control Thermostat in less than two years… see other threads I’ve posted on the Forum regarding Aqua Hot 250P issues.
This time however, the control board indicator lights were not all lit as before, so
I went down a few rabbit holes to correct the problem. I will not tell about the bonehead troubleshooting gaff I did that took me down the wrong rabbit hole, but needless to say, it ended up being a bad Control Thermostat… AGAIN!!

So this time, I decided to go ahead a replace the overflow tank that I had for spare as the old one had gunk in the bottom. I also, flushed the tank as the fluid was getting dark. Will clean up the dirt and grime in the bay, and the Aqua Hot
system…got a little dirty.

I will be on with Aqua Hot Customer Support tomorrow, getting another Control Thermostat for back up…the last one only lasted three months.
Attached Thumbnails
New Thermostat Installed.jpg   Old Control Thermostat Epoxy discolored.jpg   Aqua Hot inside.jpg   Aqua Hot Bay.jpg   Overflow Bottle.jpg  

(2019 NP 383FKWS)
(2019 RAM 3500 DRW Big Horn)
Topperace is offline   Reply With Quote