Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-11-2022, 12:06 PM   #1

2022 Redhawk 24b spare tire & rim

I have been searching,unsuccessfully, for a tire and rim for my Redhawk with the cutaway Ford E450 chassis. The tire is LT225/75R 16E If you have purchased one I'd appreciate any help regarding your source and price
moore24b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 01:31 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore24b View Post
I have been searching,unsuccessfully, for a tire and rim for my Redhawk with the cutaway Ford E450 chassis. The tire is LT225/75R 16E If you have purchased one I'd appreciate any help regarding your source and price
You will have to do a search here for the serial# on the rim. Then buy it used off of ebay to get an OEM Ford rim. Otherwise if I remember you will be shopping for new cheap Chinese rims.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:43 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore24b View Post
I'd check an auto salvage yard for the rim, you might even find one that's only a year or two old with the tire.
Old 05-11-2022, 04:49 PM   #4

I bought a used wheel and tire off some guy selling them in my local Craigslist. He services fleets of FedEx ground trucks so he had plenty to choose from. He is in Fullerton, CA. Not sure if you want to go that far in getting one.

You can ask around to see where the Uhaul, Penske, FedEx trucks are serviced or even put out of commission and see if you can buy a used wheel. I believe they're all the same as the E450, but check the code on the rim to make sure it matches.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rim-Part.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	81189
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ef450-Wheels.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	81190
jyh818 is offline   Reply With Quote