Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-09-2019, 05:39 AM   #1

Greyhawk Prestige 29MVP Water Pump

Just got my new 2019 Greyhawk Prestige 29MVP a couple of weeks ago and took it out for a shake down this last weekend. Ran rig on city water after dewinterizing it.

I didn’t bother with the water pump. I looked around for it and think it is under the bathroom sink but the trim cover is installed so tight I thought I might break it. So I wanted to confirm it’s location before I pulled out my tools. Can anyone confirm location? And yes, I asked the dealer to show the location multiple times during inspection. The old timer wouldn’t do it. I think he didn’t know himself.

Second question. I know there is a winterizing position on the utility section in the driver side rear bay. I assume this is for pulling in winterizer so no need to manually change valves at pump. I had a winnebago that I had to manually configure with valves. Just want to confirm no need to go into location where water pump is other than for maintenance.

Thanks!
CINCEARTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:39 AM   #2

On my 2018 29mv, in the rear bay drivers side there are two valves . and a chart ,which lists the position of the valves for each operation. I don"t think there are any valves at the pump.
skipbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:22 PM   #3

Water pump is under the bed right side. Undo 4 screws and lift the panel out. You'll see the pump there.