Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #21

Yes indeed. It was listed as a 2018 and my initial paperwork had it as a 2018. I got it for a good deal as a leftover but now I think I stole it as a 2019. 31% off !

Now the break in work is almost done. Vent covers installed. Helper springs adjusted. All screws up top of the roof have another dab of dicor. Plumbing sanitizing as I have this beer. In line water filter removed and simple pipe with two male ends installed. Seals coated with 303. Chassis battery topping off on my 5 amp Battery Tender after I installed the Battery Tender charge leads on the posts. Generator running around 50% with AC spinning for break-in. Oven is on and stinking up the joint. Outside and inside loaded up. Mostly. Schwintek slide out lubed with that PTFE stuff.

Still have to put all the command strip doodads up. I’m sure I’m forgetting something I’ve been at it awhile.

On the sidelines taking it all in.

Jopopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:42 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopopsy View Post
I’m sure I’m forgetting something I’ve been at it awhile.
When this happens to me I simply have another beer until I remember or stop caring.
Old 09-30-2018, 09:29 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopopsy View Post
Yes indeed. It was listed as a 2018 and my initial paperwork had it as a 2018. I got it for a good deal as a leftover but now I think I stole it as a 2019. 31% off !

Oven is on and stinking up the joint.
Dont forget the furnace! I dont have the opportunity to use it often, but next week we are going to big bear and may. Turned it on for the first time yesterday. Lots of stink, smoke alarm, etc..

Got A 2019 Entegra esteem for over 35% off near the end of July.
bababooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:03 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
Dont forget the furnace! I dont have the opportunity to use it often, but next week we are going to big bear and may. Turned it on for the first time yesterday. Lots of stink, smoke alarm, etc..

Got A 2019 Entegra esteem for over 35% off near the end of July.
Yep, forgot that one !

On the sidelines taking it all in.

Jopopsy is offline   Reply With Quote