Well I have done the following things to our Greyhawk to get it ready to use in the winter.
1) installed ultra heat pipe heaters on the grey and black water pipe just up from the waste gate valve.
2) wrapped self-adhesive pipe insulation around the pipes between the tanks and the waste gate valves
3) installed self-adhesive ducting insulation around the grey and black tanks
4) installed a 2nd battery under the bed (optima 55 AH blue top AGM)
5) installed a mechanical electric dehumidifier in the bathroom between the shower and toilet
Additional things I plan on doing:
1) Insulating the outside shower
2) installing a pipe heater on the fresh water tank drain
3) installing pipe insulation on the freshwater fill pipe
4) install pipe insulation on the black tank flush pipe
5) install pipe insulation on the low point drains
6) insulate the outside storage bin under the bed
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LT with a 2004 Jayco JayFlight 29BHS
2014 Greyhawk 31FS with a 2007 Tahoe toad
2014 Thor Palazzo 33.3 with a 2007 Tahoe toad