Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-28-2019, 02:46 PM   #1

2014 Jayco White Hawk Ultra Lite 24RBS

Quality built trailer I have had three issues all very minor with this camper. Chipped trim, leak at the pump and kitchen gray tank all repaired by the dealer under warranty. Approx 7,500 miles on the camper and is listed with a dry weight of 4,730 lbs. Camper is great shape, very clean and well kept. Looking to upgrade to a larger camper, only reason for sale now.

I have completed an extensive list of updates and modifications to the camper, to see the complete list copy and paste the following search term into the Jayco Forums search dialog box.

"My Mods So Far" Jayco doesn't allow links in adds and the list is extensive, should be third or fourth thread to open up.

.Please note did not get pass through storage lights installed, have the lights though.

In addition to the list posted above the camper has an updated stereo, Pyle PLRVST300 includes Bluetooth and weather band. I also have a WDH hitch that can be included in the deal, Pro Series 49903.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2014 Jayco White Hawk Ultra Lite 24RBS