Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-11-2022, 04:41 PM   #1

2020 Jayco Seneca 37HJ - Washington

This is a very clean well maintained motorhome. It receives a full service from an authorized Freightliner dealer. The oil, oil filter, fuel filters, are all changed every 11,000 miles. The generator is serviced every 50 hours either by the Freightliner or myself. The generator is a very easy item to service. I always use the non foaming oil for the unit.

We ordered this coach with a different color scheme on the outside. We waited seven months for the unit to be delivered to us. The options we added are too numerous to list here and I will probably forget most of them anyway. One of the best things about this coach is it is very clean, runs strong, has a lot of torque and lots of room. We had the refrigerator upgraded to be both electric and propane which is a big plus when you are in various areas.

We had the front steer tires equipped with tire band to help prevent the lost of control if there is a blow out in the front tire. This was a very expensive addition to the coach but well worth the money.

We are asking 225,000.00 US for the coach. It was just serviced and has 38,099 miles.

The interior is in excellent condition, no tears, or rips. The flooring is in excellent condition everything is like new. We have never cooked in the coach except for using the microwave. Non smokers. No pet smells. We have been told by others that the coach still smells new, whatever that means.

We live in the town of Castle Rock WA which is approximately 20 miles north of Longview Wa just off of I 5.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2020 Jayco Seneca 37HJ - Washington

Al37HJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 10:15 AM   #2

Is this still for sale?

2019 Jayco Seneca 37K
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000
david a judd is offline   Reply With Quote