Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-03-2019, 01:30 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRUEBBE View Post
Congrats on your new rig! We have the Sanicon System and absolutely love it. When staying for an extended period I just hook up the Sanicon to the sewer just as if you were using the standard drain hose. All of your tanks should be hooked up to the Sanicon. I always save enough grey water to flush the hose after draining the black tank. Once you get used to the Sanicon, you'll never use the Stinky Slinky again..........I don't!
Well the bummer is, on the 2019 336FBOk, the 1/2 bath is a separate black tank that is not part of the main Sanicon system So I'm going to either figure out a 'Y' connector, or just have to dump that at the end.
mkbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 01:59 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbix View Post
Well the bummer is, on the 2019 336FBOk, the 1/2 bath is a separate black tank that is not part of the main Sanicon system So I'm going to either figure out a 'Y' connector, or just have to dump that at the end.
In total how many holding tanks do you have?!
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 05:55 PM   #23

I have 4 release valves, 2 gray and 2 black, so I would imagine 4. It’s been raining and the rig is parked and closed up since we got it, so I cannot confirm or deny that! Haha. I am about to start reading all the manuals now.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:20 PM   #24

Quote:
I have 4 release valves, 2 gray and 2 black, so I would imagine 4. It’s been raining and the rig is parked and closed up since we got it, so I cannot confirm or deny that! Haha. I am about to start reading all the manuals now.
Looking at the specs you do have four tanks. Do you have two separate 3" dump valves plus the Sanicon?
Formerly from Sequim, WA
Old 03-04-2019, 12:09 PM   #25
tec

I just bought a 2018 336FBOK,and it has 2 of each, black and grey tank handles, don’t have the sanicon but am considering getting it. Will be taking it out for first time this coming sat, for a couple weeks.
tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:55 PM   #26

Quote:
I have this same model with the Sanicon system. Both blank tanks on mine flow though the same line on my unit. It's also a 2019.

Do you actually have two separate sewer lines that you have to hook up? I'm not sure why they would have changed that.
dpkimmel2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:33 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkimmel2001 View Post
I have this same model with the Sanicon system. Both blank tanks on mine flow though the same line on my unit. It's also a 2019.

Do you actually have two separate sewer lines that you have to hook up? I'm not sure why they would have changed that.
I have the main sewer and the sanicon.

I was told during our walk-through that the 1/2 bath on this was not connected to the sanicon and to dump our 1/2 bath, we'd have to dump that normally.

If this is true (I can't confirm or deny as we haven't set out yet) then that means we only can have 1 hooked up to sewer, the main or sanicon.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:48 PM   #28

Quote:
I have the main sewer and the sanicon.

I was told during our walk-through that the 1/2 bath on this was not connected to the sanicon and to dump our 1/2 bath, we'd have to dump that normally.

If this is true (I can't confirm or deny as we haven't set out yet) then that means we only can have 1 hooked up to sewer, the main or sanicon.
I think you were misinformed. Unless they drastically changed something since I purchased mine last October. Both blank tanks and both grey tanks are hooked up to the same main line. There is a bypass valve that keeps the flow heading to the Sanicon System. All four tanks are capable of going through the Sanicon System. If I remember properly, the bypass valve handle faces in towards the center of the trailer not making it easy to see. It'll be pretty obvious to you once you get a chance to sit and look at it. The four dump valves all send the flow through a single pipe. That allows for you to use the regular dump valve or the Sanicon System.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:22 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkimmel2001 View Post
I think you were misinformed. Unless they drastically changed something since I purchased mine last October. Both blank tanks and both grey tanks are hooked up to the same main line. There is a bypass valve that keeps the flow heading to the Sanicon System. All four tanks are capable of going through the Sanicon System. If I remember properly, the bypass valve handle faces in towards the center of the trailer not making it easy to see. It'll be pretty obvious to you once you get a chance to sit and look at it. The four dump valves all send the flow through a single pipe. That allows for you to use the regular dump valve or the Sanicon System.
I hope for the sake of convenience I was mis-informed! That would be great if I could just hook up my Sanicon hose to sewer and be done with it.

Do you just go out and run it once in a while?
Old 03-13-2019, 03:41 PM   #30

Quote:
I hope for the sake of convenience I was mis-informed! That would be great if I could just hook up my Sanicon hose to sewer and be done with it.

I only use the Sanicon System if I'm going to dump at home. Otherwise I just do the conventional method.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:08 PM   #31

Quote:

I hook up the Sanicon hose and leave it hooked up. I monitor the tanks daily and when needed go outside and pull the valve and flip the Sanicon switch. Couldn't be easier or the main thing..............cleaner!!!
Formerly from Sequim, WA
Old 03-15-2019, 02:40 PM   #32

Any of you have this unit with the 2nd awning option?
Old 03-15-2019, 02:53 PM   #33

I do, but have yet to open them! Plan on doing that this weekend. Been insanely windy the last few days.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:15 PM   #34

Quote:
I do, but have yet to open them! Plan on doing that this weekend. Been insanely windy the last few days.
I'm curious about the One Control unit in your 5er. Mine does not include the 2nd awning or the lights associated with it. Does yours?