Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-14-2022, 06:57 PM   #1

BM Pro help

Went to winterize trailer (2021 317RLOK) today. DW opened the door and informed me that something was wrong with the BMPro pad on the wall. The screen was blank with red boxes all around the edge. In the attached picture the white lines were from me trying to swipe up/down to see if the screen would move. The green boxes changed from red to green when I ran my finger over them. Was working fine yesterday - anybody ever see this??

Appreciate any/all inputs
Attached Thumbnails
E1400C7B-F4B6-4809-88A1-79BC3B728FA8.jpg  
Roadpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 07:21 PM   #2

There is a small hole on the bottom right edge that you can push the reset button
See if that helps. Will need to use paper clip.
2018 Jayflight 28 RLS (traded)
langewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 10:47 AM   #3

Update FWIW. Went back to camper this morning and when I connected the batteries the squares disappeared and the screen was displaying the BM Pro logo. Spoke with BM Pro tech support who advised that the squares as shown in the photo indicate that the tablet had an issue booting up and was in safe mode. He suggested to plug into shore power to see if the tablet will start normally after charging.
Roadpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:05 AM   #4

Our BMPro tablet gave us fits like this as well. We had to take it off the wall and remove it from the frame. If I recall, you can hold down the Power + Volume Down buttons on the tablet to boot into safe mode (You get an Android boot up menu with recover options, basically). Ultimately our tablet was just toast so we replaced it with a 7" Onn tablet from Walmart, installed the BMPro app, and it works just fine. Hope you were able to get yours working again.
heathman is offline   Reply With Quote