Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-22-2019, 04:26 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
Okay, I will look at that one the wife and I are going rv shopping or looking at the 321 anyway so I will throw that one in thank you.
This was posted some time back, but it’s the updates for 2019 on the Eagle FW’s. There could always be something newer, but this is all I’ve seen.

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39225&d=1525282819
Spurticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:06 PM   #22

I look at the 317 on the web and I like it, the wife and I are going tomorrow, hope they have one..
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #23

We bought one a couple of weeks ago with the farmhouse interior and love it. No complaints, pulling with GMC 2500 Duramax. Pulls easily.
masolbergrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:26 AM   #24

Can't wait to go look at one tomorrow I see that you are in Aberdeen we drive through there to go to Pacific Beach.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:47 PM   #25

Well we went today and look at the farmhouse interior and we like it but we are going to go with the traditional one, going tomorrow to put down a deposit and hopefully pick it up soon I will let you guys know.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:34 PM   #26

Well I went today to put money down, I wish I could have taken it today but this is not the kind of weather for us.
Old 01-26-2019, 02:11 PM   #27

Just a word of caution.....they say there are two kinds of 5th wheel owners.....ones that have dropped their 5th wheel in the bed of the truck and ones that have not done it YET. Raise the “feet” an inch or so and give it a tug to make sure pin is secure.

BTW...I am in the first group. Gets expensive. 😜
Gwaltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:39 PM   #28

I have a Jayco Eagle 321RSTS in order as well. We ordered ours Nov 29th and they told us we should take delivery mid February. If you don’t mind saying when did you order yours. I lost two weeks due to Jayco shut down over the Holidays.
Farmero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 04:47 PM   #29

We have a 2019 321RTST. We love it. The only suggestions would be 1. Opt for the theater seating. We have the recliner rockers. Regret having them. 2. If you get the second AC unit get a low profile for the front. Although Jayco says your 13’ 4” you’re really 13’7”. It just too tall without the low profile. 3. Get the auto level. Love ours. 4. We have the dry camp pkg and a generator. Love them. We also opted for the standard 8.4 cubic inch refrigerator and found we can carry about 2 weeks worth of food. We dry camp often and love having the dual fuel refrigerator. 5. If you like to camp in below freezing weather the tank heaters are really nice. We spent 2weeks in 28 degree weather never had a problem. If your any where near Baird Tx stop in at Hanner RV Supercenter. I bought mine there. Great place to do business. Great staff and techs.
DavidSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 05:38 PM   #30

Dual AC is a must have as 1 will not cool it down enough in hot weather. Jayco did not offer a low profile when I ordered mine last March. I took pictures of it hooked to my truck and gave them the 13’8” height and they authorized to have a low profile ac put on the front. 13’6” is the max height allowed by law. Jayco has swapped out a few that I know of. Auto level is also great. Fire place is a great addition also. We use it allot on cold mornings.
RipinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:35 PM   #31

We just bought 2018 317 RLOK which is same floor plan as 321. We too initially fell in love with the 321 till we saw the 317. We wanted the outside kitchen. Either model is great choice. We love the floor plan and space. It’s just hubby and myself but will have future guests. But there’s so much room that’s not going to be a problem. Here’s a funny tip. Hubby was really impressed because it has a “real” porcelain toiliet. Not plastic. 😁
We liked the farmhouse white wash look but decided on traditional too. Regardless of interior it’s an awesome 5er!
Happy hunting
mrlarson59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 10:16 PM   #32

Thank you guys and gals for all of your comments I have read all of them and really appreciated comments from all of those who have or like the 321. I'm pretty close on picking it up and will post pics.

Yes the from A/C is the slim one and both of course are 15,000 btu, I made the mistake and then again not on taken my wife to look at the 321rsts and out of all of the ones we seen she felt in love with this one.

We are going with the traditional one because all of the things we have in our 5th wheel now do match the one we are getting.
Old 01-26-2019, 10:25 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmero View Post
I have a Jayco Eagle 321RSTS in order as well. We ordered ours Nov 29th and they told us we should take delivery mid February. If you don’t mind saying when did you order yours. I lost two weeks due to Jayco shut down over the Holidays.

We didn't have to order it, it was on their lot, the MorRide step, the 2nd a/c, the pocket door for the bathroom and a lot more options they had order it on this one.
Old 01-27-2019, 07:49 AM   #34

We bought our 321RSTS new in 2016 and love it! Unfortunately, DW started having panic attacks when we towed it! She says that towing something this size frightens her
Now we have to sell it

-Rich
RPM45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:03 AM   #35
Site Team

I'm hoping you will love the fp and traveling in style. We bought a 351RLTS back in 2011 off the lot and it has been a pleasure to travel in.

The pocket door to the bedroom from the bath was a great addition. I heard they eliminated it without a special order.

My wife drove half the day and pulled it into our site yesterday. She did a great job!
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:22 AM   #36
Jon

Great so far.

I have a 2017 321RSTS that I ordered in fall 2016. I was full time in it for the first year and a half and now snowbird for 4+ months. I really like this trailer because it's the perfect floorpan for me with no major design faults and the quality is good enough without the weight and expense of a higher level trailer. I have looked at everything else in similar floorplans all the way up to the top level "luxury" models and so far nothing gets it all right better than the Eagle. The only complaint at the beginning was the small water heater, and I hated the Girard "Thankless" on demand heater, so I replaced it with a Truma Aqua-Go on demand unit that is fantastic. So far I've had a sheer pin break in one of the levelers, 3 broken shades, and a sticky Shwintek kitchen slide out. Jayco fixed the first two and the slide out issue resolved with IMPORTANT maintenance that is suggested by Lippert Components, the Schwintek manufacturer. Be sure to ask your dealer for that information.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:28 AM   #37

We just bought a 2019 321 rsts. We just made our maiden voyage cross country from VT to Tucson Arizona. We did get the modern farmhouse interior and love it! It’s so much brighter than the darker interiors. We lost refrigeration our second day out! We stopped at an Jayco authorized dealer along the way to have it looked at. We were there for 4 hours and they couldn’t tell us what was wrong with it. They thought it might have a gas bubble and suggested we let it rest for a few hours. When we arrived at our campsite, we turned the refrigerator back on and it still wasn’t working. We then took it to another dealer and they determined that it was the cooling unit that wasn’t working. The process to get the replacement unit involves getting authorization from Jayco which takes 24 to 48 hours. Then it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get the part in. We don’t know if the parts have been ordered yet. We have free ice where we’re staying and have been using coolers. We also put ice in the crisper drawers of the refrigerator and it’s been keeping items cool. We did end up buying a small refrigerator to get us by in the meantime.
dreopell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:35 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM45 View Post
We bought our 321RSTS new in 2016 and love it! Unfortunately, DW started having panic attacks when we towed it! She says that towing something this size frightens her
Now we have to sell it

-Rich
I'd sell the wife
goducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:52 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmero View Post
Hello! We just ordered on January 21 (North Point 315RLTS) and they estimated 8-12 weeks for delivery. We are waiting for a build date. We are hopeful that it will be here by early April which is the start of our camping season. Can.Not.Wait. Best of luck to you!
LRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:50 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM45 View Post
Now we have to sell it

-Rich

Oh no, couldn't she kind of get use to it little by little, maybe take it out and tow it for about 20 miles and start with that?