Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-10-2021, 06:28 PM   #1

Equator washer install

Hello, I have a Jayco Eagle 321 RSTS. I recently purchased an equator washing machine to put in the washing machine cabinet. I have a couple questions if anybody else is has installed a washer and dryer combo in the Jayco Eagle.

First off it seems to me that the wash machine is the exact same or maybe even a half an inch bigger than the doorway to the bedroom. I have looked around and all other washer and dryer combo units are about the same width so is anybody able to actually get it in their bedroom? Were you able to take off the trim or do something to the washer to make it fit?

My next question is the cabinet where it goes on one side it is 22 inches and on the other side it is 24 inches. The washer cabinet Is in the passenger side nose of the camper. It seems as if the cabinet is slanted to go along with the nose of the camper. Has anyone tried to cut out that back wall or push that back wall in to make their washer and dryer fit?

It seems silly to me that they have a washer and dryer hook up when you can’t actually fit a washer and dryer in there.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Smlenze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
washing machiner