Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-05-2018, 04:52 PM   #21

I had an issue with a furrion tv where the video plugs broke and quite surprisingly their customer service was very easy and with almost no questions asked replaced the tv all costs paid. I’d give them a call directly.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:12 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tott9713 View Post
I had an issue with a furrion tv where the video plugs broke and quite surprisingly their customer service was very easy and with almost no questions asked replaced the tv all costs paid. I’d give them a call directly.

Unfortunate not with me. Said they couldn’t. The only thing they would send me was the remote for the fireplace.

I called Friday, left a voicemail. Got a call back today. Called my dealer and have to call back tomorrow to setup an appointment.

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 05:14 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin_low View Post
My sound bar is connected to the rear aux input. I also haven't been able to connect via bluetooth. I want to take the unit out and reconnect the sound bar. Anyone know how to get it out? I'm guessing just pull and wiggle.

The sound bar or radio. The top and bottom trim pieces pop off the radio and there are four screws holding it in.

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:25 PM   #24

Someone on the 377 mods thread has added an extension arm for the fireplace TV. You might check out the index for that. I saw that Magnolia Tom just updated it. I'm considering doing it also. I guess I'm not taking that TV out when I'm not camping. I've had one stolen from a previous TT, but they didn't have to remove any bolts or come in through a window.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:46 PM   #25

I agree, Furrion has to be the worst junk out there AND you pay almost triple over other models. I have the DV1220 and if I could figure out how to get to the back of it I would probably find misconnected wires. Anybody know how to pull the unit out? And it stopped being able to connect my blue tooth devices..........extremely unreliable piece of junk!!
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:30 PM   #26

Try the hard reset button on the front.

Pop off the upper and lower horizontal trim plates to get to the mounting screws.

My Furrion units have been fine since upgrading my phone. Bluetooth was cranky before that. I’m actually kind of impressed with the TV picture quality, much better than I expected,

I added a soundbar with sub and now we have a theater room that is pretty nice for a camper!

Todd
Just outside Philly
2018 377RLBH
2019 Ford F450 Platinum
Old Faithful: 2004 GMC Sierra 3500 Diesel Dually
Lowmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:31 PM   #27

Location: Full timing in the 377, but Llano, Texas is now home
I have the DV1200 on my 2017 377. It's been replaced by Jayco Service due to a chirping sound that plagued it early on. It's easy to remove, just get a thin profile puddy knife blade or similar to pop the bezel off...there's a tab at each corner. Then there are four screws at each corner.

However the second replaced unit now has the balance feature backwards i.e. left is right and right is left in the ceiling speakers. But that doesn't quite bother me anymore as I have installed a Vizio sound bar from Walmart. I too, have put a reticulating arm on the television to bring it out for better viewing from the sofa and dinette. Pictures can be found on the mods to 377 thread.
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie MC 4x2 DRW 6.7CTD, B&W Companion Slider 3405, Edge Evolution CS (deleted DPF/DOC-special tune), TireMinder TM-77, Firestone air springs, CustomFlow tailgate, Tonnosport tonneau cover, Champion 3100w genset
2017 Jayco North Point 377RLBH w/Kodiak disc brakes/Titan actuator, Truma AquaGo Comfort, Sailun S637, home of Darin & Dana. Where the 377 has been towed since 5/27/16:
Dskyward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 06:07 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbaron32 View Post
What was the bluetooth procedure? Our phones don’t see the stereo. Is there a way to make the stereo discoverable?
I did mine this week, and as soon as I turned my iphone bluetooth on, Furrion became visible for me. Did yours not find Furrion, as an option?
Sunnyo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:11 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRUEBBE View Post
I agree, Furrion has to be the worst junk out there AND you pay almost triple over other models. I have the DV1220 and if I could figure out how to get to the back of it I would probably find misconnected wires. Anybody know how to pull the unit out? And it stopped being able to connect my blue tooth devices..........extremely unreliable piece of junk!!
I think Jensen ties Furrion for being crap!

(Your crappage may vary)

Murff

2015 White Hawk 20MRB (It's last year)
2017 F150 2.7 Eco Boost 3.73 Gears

Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:47 PM   #30

Well I opened a case with Furrion about the radios and the TV. Sent my dealer pics and description of issues. They ordered a TV but won’t take my word about the radios even though I already did troubleshooting direct with Furrion. The service department is open on Saturdays but doesn’t do service work on Saturdays so I have to drop it off on a Saturday and leave it so they can push the volume button on the remote and see that it goes all the way up.

My old dealer with my Aerolite travel trailer would literally sign the check he got from Dutchmen over to me after I fixed stuff myself. I would send
pics and fix with my own money. He would submit claim and send me the check. Too bad he retired and sold all of his properties.

Old 06-12-2018, 02:36 PM   #31

When the day comes when we buy new I'm going to try to order one with as few factory electronics as possible. Just the wiring in place. Got a great local electronics shop in town with real talent.............going to have them put in quality TV's, radio's and even the speakers
RetiredLEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:59 PM   #32

Location: Full timing in the 377, but Llano, Texas is now home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbaron32 View Post
Yeah I wanted to add an arm to it so it can extend out for better viewing from the sofa. After taking a look at how it is mounted though I believe any type of arm you would add would keep it from being able to go back down. Anyway when I was looking at it, that was the only method I could see to easily remove the TV from its mount.

As for the stereo, I believe given the options that you have I would consider purchasing new ones and making a ‘return’

Redbaron, I was successful getting the tv to go down with my articulating arm. I've a link to Amazon for the unit I used. Check out my tv articulating arm mod on 'Mods to 377 RLBH?' post #1428. I credit Magnolia Tom for introducing the art arm idea in the first place earlier in the thread.
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie MC 4x2 DRW 6.7CTD, B&W Companion Slider 3405, Edge Evolution CS (deleted DPF/DOC-special tune), TireMinder TM-77, Firestone air springs, CustomFlow tailgate, Tonnosport tonneau cover, Champion 3100w genset
2017 Jayco North Point 377RLBH w/Kodiak disc brakes/Titan actuator, Truma AquaGo Comfort, Sailun S637, home of Darin & Dana. Where the 377 has been towed since 5/27/16:
Dskyward is offline   Reply With Quote