Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-31-2017, 11:10 PM   #1

Just watched a video on the 2018 Jayco 36KPTS Pinnacle

I just watched a video posted by an RV center and have watched it 3 times now. The more I watch the more I see changes from the 2017. A few things I see is different graphics. Windows in the bedroom moved and set between the Dresser and TV instead of off to the side. Change in closet. One thing I am not sure I like is the Dining area. They have moved the outside TV from the hull to the side of the trailer at the dining area. This options give you smaller windows then from the 2017. To me it makes the slide look kinnda strange with the different size windows. Wonder what the model looks like without the TV option.
I also noticed the outside awning is larger covering the ft bedroom window too.
The entry stairs are new too. I have seen this type on other brands of trailers and the wife loved them. They feel a lot more stable than the old style. I have seen people complain about them on the North Point trailer. And it might be a problem in a tight spot. We will see.

The video is a fast walk thru pointing out a few highlights. I see a lot of upgrades including new style sinks in the kitchen and the bathroom. Also he says the theater seating now has electric recline, Heat AND massage? I hope so!
Hopefully it is ok to link to this guys YouTube video so you can check it out too.

priv8pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:37 AM   #2

Thanks for posting. My Wife & I have one ordered, hopefully there isn't any, or at least long delays in production.
rdlouks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:35 AM   #3

Thx x2, we have one ordered and said to be delivered by the end of June.

Wow, some great changes! It's awesome that they out a whisper A.C. in the bedroom now and I like many of the upgrades in the kitchen and bathroom. Cming out of a 2015 Pinnacle FLSA can't wait to get the new 2018 Pinnacle SPQS.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2017, 09:09 PM   #4

Thanks for posting the vid. Nice upgrades for the 2018 Jayco but I must say that every item from the steps to the sinks to the cook top were identical to a 2017 Montana that we looked at recently. Very seriously considered making a trade for it. We talked $$ as I enjoyed the heated theater recliner. Then the floor sagged beyond acceptance as the salesman walked across it. That was the deal breaker. Not enough support under the floor and the salesman weighed less than I. The entry steps on my coach give about an inch and I hate it, but my floors don't give at all.

2020 Ram Longhorn 6.7 Cummins Aisin CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 371FLFS
JaycoAl is offline   Reply With Quote