Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-10-2019, 06:16 PM   #1

Streaming music over Furion

We have a 2019 29.5BHOK. So far we love it but I have a question about the Furrion entertainment system. I have tried to stream Pandora or any music from my phone over the speakers using the AUX cable and button but it can never connect. Am I missing something obvious? I have an iPhone if that makes any difference. Thank you!
nhcmprfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:25 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcmprfam View Post
We have a 2019 29.5BHOK. So far we love it but I have a question about the Furion entertainment system. I have tried to stream Pandora or any music from my phone over the speakers using the AUX cable and button but it can never connect. Am I missing something obvious? I have an iPhone if that makes any difference. Thank you!
It has a blue tooth feature that I have not been able to connect any of several devices to it. Had no problem with my North Point but not with my Pinnacle. Have not contacted Furrion about it but will suspect no help.
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:03 PM   #3

I have an Eagle HT and stream music with my iPhone with Bluetooth all the time. There’s a password you have to put in your phone to pair the two devices. Mine was 0000 but it tells you in your manual for the radio under using Bluetooth
Burchie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:59 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRUEBBE View Post
It has a blue tooth feature that I have not been able to connect any of several devices to it. Had no problem with my North Point but not with my Pinnacle. Have not contacted Furrion about it but will suspect no help.
I had the same problem with my Furion in my 2019 FBOK. I first contacted Furion and was told to contact the dealer. I contacted the dealer and had them replace the head unit. It's been working fine since. There's obviously a problem with these units.
dpkimmel2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:01 AM   #5

Quote:
We have a 2019 29.5BHOK. So far we love it but I have a question about the Furrion entertainment system. I have tried to stream Pandora or any music from my phone over the speakers using the AUX cable and button but it can never connect. Am I missing something obvious? I have an iPhone if that makes any difference. Thank you!
The only question I have is if you've got the source switched to the AUX port? If you do and it's not working, I'd contact your dealer have have the unit replaced. It sucks that we spend so much money on these things and everything's not in working order.
dpkimmel2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:15 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burchie70 View Post
I have an Eagle HT and stream music with my iPhone with Bluetooth all the time. There’s a password you have to put in your phone to pair the two devices. Mine was 0000 but it tells you in your manual for the radio under using Bluetooth
X2. I do the same and it works great.
2nOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:18 AM   #7
BJR

Quote:
Simple question - what iPhone do you have? For whatever reason the Aux jack didn't work when I connected an iPhone this past weekend. No real rhyme or reason but a couple of Android phones worked fine. (Using the 3.5mm cable)

My wife's Samsung works but you have to take the case off because the cable doesn't fully seat in the jack when it's on.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:17 PM   #8

Had trouble with mine and while at the dealer told him about it and they changed the whole unit. It worked fine for a while but then it went out again. Seems like a piece of junk to me.
ceasare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:09 PM   #9

Quote:
We are having the same issue with our DV3300 unit can anyone please help us rectify this issue.
I’ve called Jayco & they said this model doesn’t stream media is this correct?
Seems strange when I can get my iPhone to ring through the radio.
Kayser is offline   Reply With Quote