Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-22-2022, 01:09 PM   #1

Jayco Swift questions

Greetings! My wife and I are considering a Class B as a very comfortable way to travel around the US. More for travel than for camping, but I am sure we will spend a few nights to try it out. Looking at a lot of floorplans, we really like the open feeling of the 20T layout--a local dealer had one to look at too.

Just a couple practical questions for the owners out there. This would be our first RV, so really new to this.

First, looking through the manual, the generator is listed as running on gas. Just to confirm, do they mean gas as in gasoline or gas as in propane gas?

When driving around, are you generally running with just the Ram AC, or do you run the generator and turn on the roof AC?

Finally, how do you like it!
JonMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 01:57 PM   #2

The generator uses gasoline. We find the dodge air conditioner fine when driving. We like our Swift. Having done warranty issues but they are getting fixed.
JudyErickson is offline   Reply With Quote