Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-06-2021, 05:29 PM   #1

Auto level

Hi, I have an Eagle series Jayco travel trailer. I am the second owner, the trailer is a 2020. The first time I went camping my auto levelers worked great. This time they arent working at all. Everytime I push the auto level button for them to extend the red lights begin to flash. It seems like the fuses blow when I put a load on the system. Any suggestions?
Crossbreed60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:42 AM   #2

Auto Level

I have a 2020 HT Eagle with A/L also. I think you can go to the Control Panel inside the RV and reset it. Again, I think you can as I'm not much with the new tech stuff. Lots of luck. Would be interested o know how you resolve it.
mohok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 11:28 AM   #3
RJR

We have a 2021 Pinnacle 5th wheel. I have found that every time i use auto level I first use the all retract button and then use the auto level buttons and works great every time. Seems as though the jacks drift down slightly and fault out if you do not use all retract button first. Good Luck....gota love technology.
RJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 01:25 PM   #4

I use the app instead of the jack to start A/L, but you may have to go reset the redundant switches
Flashdman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 06:26 PM   #5

Welcome to the forum and congrats. How many battery do you have and I ask that because when I had one battery and try to use the leveler the panel will fail out so what I did is to make sure that you are plug into power and reset it. So when I got home I went out and bought a second battery. Good luck to you.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote