Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-04-2019, 01:26 PM   #1

Loose Shower Panel

We have a new 2020 Jayco 264 BH. Where the front shower panel (on side where the faucet is) meets the tub it has come loose or come out of a track possibly. Any suggestions on how to fix without taking back to dealer. The faucet was put it crooked. It is about 1/2” higher on one side. On our queen size bed a support broke in the middle causing the bed to sag in middle. My husband replaced the board and fixed it.
mswoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:03 PM   #2

Jayco is just putting out pure junk now. Does any brand take pride in their products anymore.

Mine is a 18 model and I’ve made numerous repairs. Bed fell apart. Trim on counter top came off.

Show us a picture of your tub problem.

My surround is attached with plastic pop Rivets. Maybe one of those are loose.
ggilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswoods View Post
We have a new 2020 Jayco 264 BH. Where the front shower panel (on side where the faucet is) meets the tub it has come loose or come out of a track possibly. Any suggestions on how to fix without taking back to dealer. The faucet was put it crooked. It is about 1/2” higher on one side. On our queen size bed a support broke in the middle causing the bed to sag in middle. My husband replaced the board and fixed it.
Sounds like it should go back to the dealer for a warranty repair. They'll have the pieces to fix it.

2012 Jay Flight 19RD
2016 Ford F150 XLT 2X4 SC 3.5L Eco Max Tow
2010 Tundra TRD DBL Cab (Traded)
2 new fluffy Corgis, Bayley and Stanley
JFlightRisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:46 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggilbert View Post
Jayco is just putting out pure junk now. Does any brand take pride in their products anymore.......
Northwood (Arctic Fox) still seems to take pride. But you'll pay about twice what you would for a comparable Jayco. I know if I ever get another, it'll most like be a Northwood or an ORV.
Learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:47 PM   #5

I agree with Jflight. Call up dealer and tell them what is wrong and make a appointment and they will fix it. Be nice to them when you talk to them.
2018 Jayco Jayfeather 27 RL, 2002 Ford excursion, v-10, 3:73 gears 4x4 mine. 2020 Buick Encore Hers, Retired Air Force, now Retired.
Parcany is offline   Reply With Quote