Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-10-2019, 10:31 AM   #1

Recommended TV Size

Hello everyone!

I am picking up our new Jay Flight 284BHS at the end of this month and have been researching and getting ready. One thing I can't find a whole lot of clarification on is the TV mount for the main bedroom up front that is identical to the one outside. I keep seeing "Keyblock" but I'm having difficulty finding anything on it. I am asking what is the max or recommended size of TV I get for these. The way I understand it is you use the same TV, but you move it from the bedroom to outside under the awning. I'm looking at a 32" but I don't know if that's too big. I would also like to find a mount to use with it. Does the mount come with the trailer? Any size to stay away from? Any help is greatly appreciated!
LEPERME5SIAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 07:19 AM   #2

Check out https://www.displays2go.com/P-24115/...lting-Features and let me know of that looks like the same bracket as you have on the wall. It's been a few weeks since I saw the mounting hardware but I believe that's it.
CampinFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:11 AM   #3

This is what the blocks look like, apparently they are "Keybloc" mounts. I am looking for a tilting swivel mount for it and found one on the L&W Manufacturing site. This is what it looks like.

LEPERME5SIAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #4

Here is another option for TV mounts
TV Mounts - MORryde
You can find them on Amazon
aceman is offline   Reply With Quote