Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 08:42 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 10
1998 Heritage Rushmore Sink Switch

Inder the Sink is the light switch that only works when the sink in in the up position.

My Sink switch disinterigrated and I was wondering about how and where to get a replacement. Can anyone help me?


1998 Jayco Heritage Rushmore
TVs: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
2012 Ford Expedition
finderat97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 8
Most inet Jayco dealers have them for a few $$$. I have a question for you... I have lost a lead line off the switch. Do you think you could run them down and tell me where they end. I believe it's the hot side. Thanks in advance. Charlie
charliej is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.