We have a 2007 Jayfeather 254EXP and it's in need of a little "love"
My list of to do's this spring includes:
- LED interior lighting conversion
- LED lighting on the awning
- LED exterior lighting
- Outdoor Speaker install with a new sound system
- Toilet fill valve replacement
- Water pump replacement (it's REALLY weak and noisy as heck)
- Somehow figure out how to fix/ replace my leaking A/C since it's all but ruined the roof
I have actually toyed with the idea of taking the A/C right off and putting a skylight there instead since we almost always camp in well treed areas and when it's hot out, we are outside- not in.
Just wondering if you guys/ gals have a preferred online vendor for ordering supplies?