Originally Posted by Gsutherland
I love our 184BH. I have the same complaints as others, so far I have:
- Installed a bar to make the tear down and setup of the dinette easier. (Thanks to the person who posted it last year!).
- Replaced the raised bump on table legs with hinge pins so it is easier to collapse the dinette legs.
- Replaced the electrical outlet under the dinette with a new one and added second near the coach/bench.
- Replaced lights with LED
- Welded scissor jacks to front
- Added small ladder to bunks (from campingworld.com)
Next I will:
- Add drawers
- Add medicine cabinet in bathroom.
- Add a powered fan with covered vent to replace the vent in the middle of the trailer.
Gsutherland, I too:
1. Added the bar to help breakdown and setup of the table (really my wife did)
2. Installed the fan but in the bathroom, a VortexII
3. Will be adding the outlet by the couch
4. Replaced the Fridgidaire 5,000 btu unit with an artic king 6000 btu unit. Fits right in the hole. I understand the 2014 units now have the 8,000 unit. I am jealous. I use pillows in the vents to prevent massive southern sun heat.
5. Look to be adding some jacks in the front. I have bent a rear stabilzer, but they're easy to replace.
Can you show me a pic of your led lights?