Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-28-2016, 04:48 PM   #11
Originally Posted by bankr63 View Post
I went with the low-tech solution. Was originally looking at the "Dri Z Air" system, but on my last trip through Wally World, I can across a giant bucket of dehumidifier crystals in the RV section (right beside the DZA). Relatively inexpensive, and should last for 6 months after which you toss it and buy a new one. No mess; you pop the plastic lid exposing a breathable fabric cover and tuck it away in a corner. I will have to look up the name next time I'm in the TT - can't find it through online search.
I buy those at Dollar Tree. Much cheaper, and work great. I put 4 at a time in our X23F, just to be safe.

- Cathy
2015 X23F/2013 Ford F150

“An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” G.K. Chesterton
navymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:27 PM   #12
I just purchased a small one off amazon. No wires or cords. It's made by aspectek. Going to try it out this weekend.

Kris14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:20 AM   #13
I can't really comment on how well it worked as I have never camped in this trailer without one but we put a small one in our trailer this past weekend. After 3 days it was full. So for $20 I feel it was a good purchase.

Kris14 is offline   Reply With Quote