Well we have picked up our 31DS. It is a great looking motorhome.
First let me say we love it…….
Just a quick note what we found. I am a heavy service mechanic and spent the whole day under the unit and found that the wiring could have been done a cleaner. I found that all the butt splice connectors used to make all the connections were crimped but these are heat shrink connectors, and NONE OF THESE WHERE HEAT SHRINKED AND SEALED. I went ahead and sealed all the connectors.
Also found that a lot of the wiring was just hanging loose under the coach. So I went ahead and zip tied all wiring and taped up all harness so they will be a little more watertight. I also found that there was a main positive wire coming from the battery that was rubbing hard against battery box and would not take long to wear thru the insulation and cause a short or even worse a fire.
I think that a lot of this could have (And should have been) taking care of while the constriction was going on or at least during final inspection.
Also had some rust all over the frame rails. I cleaned and primed and painted them.
I have posted some pictures here