Not sure for 2014/15, but here's the list for 2011 from RV Business when JAYCO had their "Homecoming Meeting". The top FW dealer then was Happy Trails in Canada and Richardsons's was largest overall.
Top performers for 2011
• Largest Jayco dealer: Richardson’s RV Centers, with California locations in Riverside, Sun City and Temecula
• Top camping trailer dealer: Hilltop Trailer Sales Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
• Top travel trailer dealer: Crestview RV Center, with Texas locations in Buda, Selma and Georgetown.
• Top fifth wheel dealer: Happy Trails RV, with British Columbia locations in Grande Prairie, Alberta, and Prince George.
• Top motorhome dealers (starting with No. 1) : Richardsons RV Center; K&C RV Centers, Longmont, Colo.; Terry Town RV Center, Grand Rapids, Mich.; Camping World RV Sales, Albuquerque, N.M.; Albany RV, Albany, N.Y.
• Top combined towable dealers (starting with No. 1): Crestview RV Center; Happy Trails RV, Grand Prairie, Alberta; Albany RV; Powersports and RV Canada, Ottowa, Ont.; CRC RV Center, Moncton and Frederickton, New Brunswick
PINNACLE 2015 38FLSA. aka: "Roam Sweet Home"