Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-03-2017, 03:46 AM   #1681

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookemdanno View Post
Went out to check on her at storage today and on my way out, I noticed the gasket on the dinning slide.

It never ends Dan.............Always something
jasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:38 AM   #1682

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyRV View Post
Has anyone relocated the bumper grill on their 337RLBH? I don't think I'm gonna like walking aroud the slide every time I check the grill. I would rather have it up by the outdoor kitchen and TV.
Mine's not a 377 but I had the bumper grill with quick disconnect. I dropped the line and routed it to the other side and put the bracket on the side of the steps. I use a Coleman converted to use regulated LP and a long hose.
PlayersZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:48 PM   #1683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowmiler View Post
I got the dry weight off of Jayco's factory site, specs for the 2018 377.

However, online ads show a yellow sticker like this, which is confusing:

https://cdn2.rvtrader.com/v1/media/5...768&quality=70

Perhaps the weight on Jayco's site is without generator installed, or the fuel, or propane tanks.

Anyway, with 525ftlbs torque on my truck, I can believe that 14,500 is the limit. My 40' enclosed race trailer has a 16k GVWR, and it's relatively a bear to get moving even when I'm not fully loaded.

Ok, got to the bottom of this. The dry weight on the Jayco site is bare, no fluids, no options besides the Mandatory ones.

Here is a table of option weights that would get added to this base number, which then would be printed on that yellow sticker. That yellow sticker is not a "generic" weight of a 377RLBH (or any other model), it is the actual weight of your trailer as weighed at the factory:

https://flic.kr/p/ZTbWkr
Lowmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:51 PM   #1684

Quote:
Went out to check on her at storage today and on my way out, I noticed the gasket on the dinning slide.
Called the dealer today to see if I could drop her off next week for the gasket replacement...Thank goodness they were up front and honest with me! Told me to drop it off next week and it would be 3 weeks before they'd look at it, then order the parts from Jayco and repair when the part comes in. I told them what the problem was and what needed to be replaced...but there new policy (Now Camping World) is that a tech has to physically see the issue to get the repair done. I'm gonna call Jayco tomorrow and just see if they'll send it directly to me and I'll replace it myself!
Old 12-06-2017, 05:55 PM   #1685

Good luck Dan

I tried getting a new landing leg from my dealer and they told me the same thing...they have to look at it first. It not a CW dealer either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #1686

Yes, good luck! About 5 years back I had an issue with the stereo in our HTT. I called Jayco directly and after a bit of discussion they agreed to send a replacement directly to me as long as I was comfortable with installing it. They even sent a check to cover shipping the bad one back to them. I think times have changed, I’ve not heard of a similar agreement in recent years.

2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks
RedHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:34 PM   #1687

Not a mod but an accessory....Got some of the new Camco leveling blocks today. They are a knock off of the anderson levelers but less expensive. Now, whenever I need to level the trailer before using the auto level, it should be a breeze. (kinda sad that you need to level before using "auto level")

Old 12-15-2017, 03:36 PM   #1688

Forgot the pic (or it didn’t happen)

Old 12-15-2017, 04:10 PM   #1689

I agree Tom. When I pulled into Trackrock Campground few weeks back my neighbor couldn’t wait to see how the ‘one touch’ leveling worked. He was surprised to see I had to prep the system to be successful. Just made these blocks to help.

Rolling_Fortress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 04:16 PM   #1690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Tom View Post
Forgot the pic (or it didn’t happen)

Whao, that is a direct copy of the Andersens. Wonder if their patent just expired.
Lowmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 04:47 PM   #1691

The size, shape and design are different than the Anderson, but the idea is the same. These are shorter so no need to trim them if you have axles that are close together. You still get the 4” of lift

Old 12-15-2017, 05:10 PM   #1692

But if you have to do all this work to hopefully get the auto-level to work why would someone order it. I'd expect it to work flawlessly if I'd paid for it. I can level my trailer in about 10min using 2x8's I made to fit under the wheels, long ones that cover both and shorts for a single tire. If I can't level with 4.5" on one side then I'm not paying for the site and moving.
PlayersZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 05:17 PM   #1693

Mods to 377 RLBH?

PlayersZ28

On the north point and pinnacle you don’t have a choice. That’s what comes with the trailer as a standard feature (i believe it’s part of a mandatory option that includes a bunch of other things). It’s not the best system at all but it does work if you start off fairly level and you have fully charged batteries.
Once it gets started, the rig is level in less than a minute.

Old 12-15-2017, 06:38 PM   #1694

Consider yourselves lucky that y'all can tinker with yours! I dropped mine off at the dealership on Wednesday for (probably) my last warranty repairs, as my warranty is over come February. It'll be 3 weeks before they even look at it; then order parts; wait for parts; then finally repair! I figure 2 months before I see her again.

I guess I'll just have to live vicariously thru y'all!
Old 12-15-2017, 07:01 PM   #1695

Quote:
Consider yourselves lucky that y'all can tinker with yours! I dropped mine off at the dealership on Wednesday for (probably) my last warranty repairs, as my warranty is over come February. It'll be 3 weeks before they even look at it; then order parts; wait for parts; then finally repair! I figure 2 months before I see her again.

I guess I'll just have to live vicariously thru y'all!

Mines at the dealer too. Hope to get mine back in a couple days. My warranty is up in January

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 12-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #1696

Quote:
Mines at the dealer too. Hope to get mine back in a couple days. My warranty is up in January

On a positive note...I just made reservations for 3 nights in June at Trailer Village in Grand Canyon National Park! Just need to plan my route out. I think I'm gonna make this a comparison trip for the kiddos and stop at Palo Duro State Park on the return trip so they can experience the difference (even tho we've been to Palo Duro before), but not back to back!
Old 12-15-2017, 07:26 PM   #1697

Quote:
On a positive note...I just made reservations for 3 nights in June at Trailer Village in Grand Canyon National Park! Just need to plan my route out. I think I'm gonna make this a comparison trip for the kiddos and stop at Palo Duro State Park on the return trip so they can experience the difference (even tho we've been to Palo Duro before), but not back to back!

Jealous! We would love to go one day but man, that's a long drive!

Old 12-15-2017, 07:30 PM   #1698

Quote:
Jealous! We would love to go one day but man, that's a long drive!

Just break it up...just finished the planning! Gonna drive to Albuquerque, NM and stay 1 night, then on to Grand Canyon for the 3 days. I'll drive back to Santa Rosa, NM for 1 night and then stay at Palo Duro for 2 nights and then back home. EDIT...The DW just informed me that we will be staying 3 nights in Palo Duro!

You should come with us or meet up! It would be a blast and I could put you to work showing me all your mods...and "helping" me with mine!
Old 12-15-2017, 08:06 PM   #1699

That would be fun but it took us 2 days just to get to palo duro. I'd need at least 2 weeks away from work because a week would be spent driving. But we could definitely get together sometime!

Old 12-15-2017, 08:22 PM   #1700

Quote:
That would be fun but it took us 2 days just to get to palo duro. I'd need at least 2 weeks away from work because a week would be spent driving. But we could definitely get together sometime!

I'm kinda gonna put you on the spot...It's 18 1/2 hours from Magnolia to the Grand Canyon campground. It's 15 1/2 hours for me (I win)...& yes I've had a couple adult beverages tonight! I'll drive 10 hrs the 1st day and stay the night in Albuquerque, NM and then arrive at the Grand Canyon on 6/21 (Thurs). Then we'll leave & we'll stay the night (6/24) in Santa Rosa, NM and arrive in Palo Duro the next day for 3 nights. The kiddos will be out of school...I'm just saying it'd be fun to meet you...that's all! But...I'm sure there will be other adventures to hook up!