Two trips with our 2016 377RLBH. It's a late 2016, so it has the reinforced slide supports. Some minor quality issues...
1) Had to re-attach a few trim pieces, Several were not nailed or glued, simply friction fit. Trim-gun made short work of that.
2) Dinette slide - top seal (under the slide topper) is loose - on the list for a post-season warranty repair.
3) Kitchen Slide (Scwintech) - Bottom seal "chewed-up" by roller. Also on warranty repair list.
4) Rear window - has a plastic bushing that guides the window in opening and closing. one of the bushings is broken, so window doesn't function properly. Also on list.
5) Three "bumps" on floor. Two on backside of island, one on front side. Also on list.
I view this as a small house, and originally coming from a construction / fire inspection background, this is a relatively small "punch-list"....
After looking at literally HUNDREDS of units over several days at last year's Harrisburg RV Show, we found no other brand that could consistently match Jayco's quality.
Be Safe, and Everyone Goes a Home,
2014 RAM Laramie 2500 w/6.7L Cummins Diesel and Automated Safety Hitch
2016 377RLBH Jayco North Point
300W of Suntech Solar w/Rogue MPPT Controller & Xantrex 2000W PSW Inverter