Water is Flowing
Thank you every one for being so quick to offer help and advice. Without your kindnesses, I would not have been able to so quickly get to a resolution.
The water is flowing in the fridge now. This is what I have learned. Each step is important.
1. Make sure valve under the sink is parallel to the water line.
2. Make sure value under the stove is parallel to the water line.
3. Make sure low point drain is closed on the fridge side.
4. There is a reservoir that must be filled before the water will flow. Be patient. It may take a few minutes to fill.
5. Attempt to get a glass of water. The grinding of the pump will will change to a spattering of air being ejected, then finally water.
Initially, my low point drain was open. We attempted to get turn on the water during a massive rain storm. I didn't notice water was pouring out onto the ground.
That is why my kitchen faucet stopped working. No pressure. I closed the low point drain. I expected everything to work. However, still got the same results. ( didn't wait long enough here). So I started playing with all of the valves.
i called my dealer to confirm which way the valves should be open. After opening the valves correctly, still no water. After troubleshooting with dealer for a while, I checked the water again. Presto, we had water.
I wish there was some better documentation on this some where. I hope my experience helps someone else.
Thanks everybody!!! You guys are great.
2016 Jayco Pinnacle 36FBTS