Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-24-2021, 02:58 PM   #21

Would you advise a reset of the inverter?
Squirelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:24 PM   #22

A reset of any kind is always a great idea. In fact my best friend is in avionics as a technician his entire life. He’s now head of a major airlines technical operations. He tells me number one thing they do when a system acts up or fails is a reset/reboot. So that’s always been my rule of thumb. Remove power, grab a coffee, come back and reboot/plug it back in!
Johnynorthland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:41 PM   #23

another thing to try is pulling the breakers one at a time and letting it sit. or... pull all the breakers and let it sit the 4 days, then put them back in one at a time 4 days apart. obviously not a convenient test to do when camping but it will help isolate which circuit is the the culprit

because of the manual override re-set you are doing, it sounds to me like a computer thing, something with a brain box in it is shutting things off
dogmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 09:03 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foretm View Post
Sounds like you may have an onboard surge protector. I would check your systems and if so see what the surge protector is saying is the issue. If not, could be a loose connection somewhere in the coach.
If onboard surge/ EMS, MAYBE cutting off on low / high voltage to protect rig, (as designed) or maybe loose wire/ fire risk, you need tech or electrician to check.
thenne1713 is offline   Reply With Quote