Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #1

is skylark discontinued?

Was looking at the Jayco site today and there is no mention of Jayco Skylark. Is this trailer discontinued????
rog4kneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #2

Send a message via MSN to 2008jeep
After your question, I contacted Jayco and they said that they dropped the Skylark line of travel trailers. I suspect that although they put in a lot of high end products into the trailer, the cost may have been too much. I have several neighbors that got TT, but of different brands. Both of them got theirs new with one paying $13.5K and the other a bit over $14K. I got my Skylark at an RV Show in Southern CA and the price was $30K but with discounts it was $20K out the door. The letter indicated that the company is going to incorporate a number of the features into other Jayco TT models. The walk around bed would have been a selling point for me, but overall my wife and I really like our trailer and will keep it until we find something better or has features we really like.
2008jeep is offline   Reply With Quote