Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-29-2019, 03:02 PM   #1

Replacement TV Info Needed

I have a 2014 Eagle HT 27.5. When I bought it the TV in the entertainment center was missing. The dimensions of the opening are 31x23. It is 34" diagonally and the inside bracket is 1 inch deep. Can anyone recommend a TV that will fit in this entertainment center. Thanks in advance.
TORREYHUBRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 03:17 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORREYHUBRED View Post
I have a 2014 Eagle HT 27.5. When I bought it the TV in the entertainment center was missing. The dimensions of the opening are 31x23. It is 34" diagonally and the inside bracket is 1 inch deep. Can anyone recommend a TV that will fit in this entertainment center. Thanks in advance.
Ours came with a TV but the dog broke it during a pet commercial. I looked up the model number on the back and it was several hundred dollars to replace it. The TV had an angled back so that when you recessed the TV back in the cubby, it was a nice fit. Problem is, nobody sells that type TV anymore. You probably have 2 options here. 1) Someone with the exact make/model/year of your rig has the original TV and can give you the model number to purchase online if they're still available. 2) Measure the hole, find a TV that fits those dimensions and make adjustments to the mounting bracket to make the new TV fit. That's what we did. Saved us time/money and it still looks pretty good.
Old 07-29-2019, 05:15 PM   #3

Most major retailers now put the dimensions of TVs on their website. I’d pick out a TV I’d like, with the features I want and in my budget and go from there. A few of the 32” TVs I looked at on Amazon would fit in that opening.
Iraqvet05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eagle ht 27.5rlts, entertainment center, television