Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Jayco Tech and Tow > Jayco Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2021, 05:52 PM   #1

Location of BigFoot leveling sensor on 2014 Seneca FS?

I have been in contact with Quadra about my Bigfoot leveling system not working properly. They think I will need to replace my leveling sensor but they don't know where Jayco has specifically installed the sensor on the Seneca 37FS. I have pulled the control panel and followed the wire as far as I can....it runs from the control dash panel, that is in the upper wall cabinet as you come in the door on the right, and the wire goes over to behind what looks like my kitchen cabinets. I hate the idea of tearing the cabinets off the wall just to trace the wire to the sensor. Can anyone give me a heads up where the sensor may be located before I do all this? Thanks in advance for your help
DougO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:02 PM   #2

I would look in the compartments, up on the ceiling of them, basically the underside of the floor. Sensors are usually located in the center of the coach. Ours is a newer Seneca with the Equalizer levelers and here is a pic of ours.
Attached Thumbnails
38849E39-004D-4F45-8708-9B7655585DA5.jpg  
Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
I would look in the compartments, up on the ceiling of them, basically the underside of the floor. Sensors are usually located in the center of the coach. Ours is a newer Seneca with the Equalizer levelers and here is a pic of ours.
Same place on our 08 SENECA, compartment right in from of the rear axle.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:12 PM   #4

Big feet sensor

Same year and model as yours and ours is located in the cabinet under the cook top. Pull the lower drawer out and depress the black keepers on each side of the drawer slides to remove. Ours is mounted on the floor.
2014 Seneca 37FS
2015 Wrangler Sport toad
red-headed wife
RoWest is offline   Reply With Quote