Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-10-2019, 07:30 AM   #41

They're taking away some of the extras that set them apart from the competition. Why change a success to make it like a Minnie Winnie, Thor etc etc. Sure hope they don't get radical and take away any of the JRide enhancements.
RetiredLEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:35 AM   #42

Was not impressed with electric seat in my 2015 Greyhawk...moves back and forth a few inches, no up and down etc..just a gimmick of very little value...in my opinion.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:17 AM   #43

RE: Cheapening the product to squeeze out a few more dollars profit, I certainly hope either Thor or the "in house management" doesn't decide to squeeze out a few more dollars profit by eliminating the full one piece nose cap that's used on the Redhawk on up.

Currently, I own a 2017 Jay Flight 23RB. However, I've begun to cast a wandering eye towards MH's. Don't mind the TT one bit, however, moving generators out of the truck bed when stopped for the night where there is no electricity is beginning to get old.

Hence the wandering eye towards a MH. So far, the only traditional Class C's that have a full fiberglass cap that I've found so far are Jayco's and that's the reason I'm drawn to Jayco Class C's.

I believe the fewer seams subjected to heavy wind and rain while driving down the road, the better. I will not buy a traditional Class C that has the seam between the front of the overhang and the sidewall.

2014 F150 SC, 4x4, HD Pkg, Sterling Gray
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:07 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevWb View Post
Was not impressed with electric seat in my 2015 Greyhawk...moves back and forth a few inches, no up and down etc..just a gimmick of very little value...in my opinion.
I know it's kind of a kick in the pants to add money to replace what you already have but there are companies that make a 6 or 8 way I believe pedestal for the seat. That would really be a improvement.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:17 AM   #45

Only thing we really wanted was keyless entry. I guess we will have to PAY for that over and above our unit cost. @jaycorv
Patchesrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:28 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevWb View Post
ditto in our 2016.

Still very uncomfortable for me.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #47

https://www.freedmanseating.com/seat...-power-slides/
Old 06-18-2019, 08:27 PM   #48

Family loves our Odyssey! Just took it out for an extended weekend trip...handles well, almost a year old with minor issues quickly resolved. Only blech is the Soundstream unit...
Old 06-19-2019, 12:32 PM   #49

How do I post a new question?

How do I post a new question. Haven't been on site in awhile and can't remember how to start a new thread. Anyone, Help?

Our pin stripes are pealing on the hood of our Jayco Greyhawk and we would like to just remove them. Has one done that and if so what's the best process to get them off without damaging underneath paint?
JD51 is offline   Reply With Quote