Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-06-2018, 10:46 PM   #1

Entegra using Jayco to build it's Class C's???

Something about this motorhome looks awfully familiar...look at the window sticker. It even says Jayco at the bottom left corner. I guess my 29MVP is actually a Entegra Esteem??? Or the Entegra Esteem is actually my Jayco 29MVP???

Check out the link below...it looks exactly like my motorhome. I mean exactly!!

Entegra Esteem, Esteem RVs, Entegra Motor Homes
cabinetmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 11:11 PM   #2

Entegra has been under Jayco since 2008 I believe and they are both owned by Thor for the last few years
loki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 11:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki805 View Post
Entegra has been under Jayco since 2008 I believe and they are both owned by Thor for the last few years
Wow...didn't know that but you are sure correct. I did some additional research on the Entegra website and found the following:

In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Ever since, we've taken great pride in the details—and each luxury motorhome we build embodies that principle.

We started building luxury motorcoaches one at a time—with a superior foundation, unrelenting attention to detail and old-world craftsmanship, unmatched engineering innovation, rock-solid construction and a ride that's as smooth and quiet as it is invigorating and well-appointed.

In 2018, our pursuit of the superior luxury motorhome expanded beyond diesel Class A coaches to gas Class As and Class Cs. By building on experience and listening to customers, we're making the Entegra Coach luxury experience a reality for more travelers than ever. As always, we back each coach with personalized customer service and coverage that is unmatched in the industry. So from the moment you drive off the lot, you're not only an owner—you're a member of the family.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:53 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinetmaker View Post
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies.
ENTEGRA has always been a JAYCO product.

That's when the "Entegra Line" first came into existence. JAYCO bought the assets of TRAVEL SUPREME April of 2008 after they went bankrupt. They also built THE JAYCO INSIGNIA class "A" starting in 2009, but that only lasted a year or two. It was basically the same coach as the new EMBARK class "A".

In the early days everything even came out of the same plant. Greyhawk, Seneca, Embark, Insignia and Entegra.
Grumpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 09:06 AM   #5

Well at least they changed the outside graphics and changed the furniture colors. I noticed the appliances are all stainless but I like the wood panels on my refrigerator better. Otherwise there isn't a dimes worth of difference.

The Entegra prices seem to be a little higher too. I got full body paint which included slideout awnings, aluminum wheels, 4 door refrigerator and 2 airs for about the Entegra discounted price without full body paint, slide awnings or aluminum wheels.

I would think it would be much easier to find a Jayco dealer on the road for service if needed. Entegra dealers not as plentiful.

I guess it's a sign of the times. All these brands are under one roof now. Thor and Fleetwood seem to own the majority of everything out there.
Old 12-23-2019, 06:57 PM   #6

Jayco and Entegra

We are looking at a 24B in both the Jayco and Entegra 2020.
They are about the same except for that windshield in the front cap, porcelan toilet, inside color scheme, patterns on counter top and shower enclosure, fiberglass roof, navigation, and a few extra usb outlets. Maybe I missed a few items but it has the 2 yr Jayco warranty on both. If you keep looking you will find them both priced very close. Just a matter of preference but I kind of like the looks of the Entegra better.
jim7489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 07:24 PM   #7

They just released for 2020 the Entegra Accolade Super C which is just a rebranded Seneca. They are even the same floorplans and models numbers. Built on the Seneca line at Jayco.
Attached Thumbnails
2020_Accolade-3-4-front-6992_WEB.jpg  

Rustynuts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 07:37 PM   #8

Well if you like Jayco's you should like the Entegra's
Old 12-23-2019, 08:01 PM   #9

We bought an 2020 Entegra Accolade 37TS. A couple of points

First, the structural warranty on the Entegra is 2 years longer than the Jayco. The Entegra warranty is 2 + 3 while the Jayco Warranty is 2 + 1. My Entegra Accolade structural warranty is 5 years whereas the Jayco Seneca structural warranty is 3 years. I am not sure if the same applies to the Entegra gas Class A or Class C units.

Second, when we bought the Accolade we bought one that was optioned out. It had the washer/dryer, theater seating, satellite dish basically all of the options available. The price was the same as a Seneca that had none of the options. When I asked about this I was told that Entegra/Jayco had reduced the price to get some Accolades on the road and by year's end the price of an Accolade should be higher than a comparable Seneca. Basically lower initial price for marketing and initial unit sales. I just went an looked on line and it looks like the Seneca for 2020 is lower in cost than the 2020 Accolade.

I have an appointment to take the Accolade to Middlebury, IN for factory service in April. It is scheduled to go into Jayco's Motorized Factory Service for repair.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 08:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
Built on the Seneca line at Jayco.
Actually everything is intermingled.

When they first started ENTEGRA production it came out of the same plant as the Greyhawk, Kodiak Seneca and the Freightliner Embark. In 2009-2010 they also built a JAYCO INSIGNIA class "A" which was a lower scale ENTEGRA and that is now the new EMBARK class "A" which is built on the ENTEGRA line.

All in the FAMILY so to speak.....
Old 12-23-2019, 08:38 PM   #11

Jayco VS Entegra

We were just leaving the world of Class A's and wanted just a small unit to drive back and forth from upstate NY to Florida and also a few side trips. We still want the feeling of RV'ing and also have a small dog which makes it easier.
The Thor 24B units we looked were all fine but the Jayco and Entegra have a flat floor and just felt more solid and looked better. I forgot about the structural warranty being longer also. Plus we love the swivel seats and just the right size.
We were happy with the Jayco 24B but found an Entegra 24B for just about the same price so we are going that way.
Old 12-24-2019, 09:36 PM   #12

I have the Entegra Odyssey 31L. It is a mix between the Redhawk and Greyhawk. The Entegra Esteem would be a slight step above the Greyhawk. They price them very aggressively and I probably saved $30k going with the Entegra over the Jayco Greyhawk.
rndsommer40 is offline   Reply With Quote