Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-18-2018, 12:38 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dskyward View Post
Sorry for being slightly off topic, while my unit does not have an outdoor sink, I thought I’d throw this in this footnote to the alleged 50 gal shower grey capacity of my NP 377RLBH...with app 1.5 gallons standing water in the shower basin, an experiment using four 5 gal buckets, I collected 3 rounds (all an inch from the top) plus app three gal bucket for 63 gallons! I’ve yet to try the same with the 35 gal galley grey.

I’m a fan for knowledge of the exact capacities of all my tanks. Hope you find the true cause of your backup with the kitchen grey. Has anyone asked about where the vent to it is located? What is it’s condition?
Dskyward,

Thanks for sharing. You're method is the best way to figure out exactly how much the tanks will hold.

Glad you posted your results.

Happy Camping
Old 07-18-2018, 01:00 PM   #22

Location: Full timing in the 377, but Llano, Texas is now home
Your quite welcome. I’m a fan of all these RV and diesel forums. I read whenever I get the chance. What can I say, I’m a knowledge junkie and love to share.
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie MC 4x2 DRW 6.7CTD, B&W Companion Slider 3405, Edge Evolution CS (deleted DPF/DOC-special tune), TireMinder TM-77, Firestone air springs, CustomFlow tailgate, Tonnosport tonneau cover, Champion 3100w genset
2017 Jayco North Point 377RLBH w/Kodiak disc brakes/Titan actuator, Truma AquaGo Comfort, Sailun S637, home of Darin & Dana. Where the 377 has been towed since 5/27/16:
Dskyward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #23

I had the same problem took it to dealer thjey added another vent and it works great now
metromike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:09 PM   #24

Had not thought of that. Did they forget to install a vent to the system? Maybe that mechanical trap is closed by pressure in the grey tank, causing the sink to back up?

I'll have to remember that one.
Maggie, Old English Sheepdog
vcbice is offline   Reply With Quote