Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #1

2019 Pinnacle Changes

Since we are now getting into orders for 2019 models has anyone heard what changes are coming for 2019 on the Pinnacle line?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
enmity02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:58 PM   #2

Have you heard about the 2019 model changes? I placed an order for 37RSTS Pinnacle scheduled for delivery middle to the end of May would it be a 2019 or 2018 model?
Ahunt1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:55 PM   #3

Nothing published yet on the Jayco web site for any 2019 models.
Sundancer330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:06 PM   #4

They usually don't update the site until after June, when they start a 2nd run of a model year.

I recently talked to a high level Jayco rep, who told me the details and they are all minor and usual, exterior graphics, interior colors (fabrics) no major changes unlike 2018 when there was a lot of major changes.

The 2018 Pinnacles should be offline late May, check with your dealer they can tell you.

Old 03-08-2018, 09:16 PM   #5

Thanks,will do!
Ahunt1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:06 AM   #6

I just toured the factory yesterday. They were building the RSTS models. Looked really nice and recommend touring if you have the chance. I have a MDQS model on order and they are tentatively they are planning for a mid May production run and it being the 2019 model. They did have a prototype that even our marketing guide had not seen yet but most changes were for the 50th anniversary it sounded like. Some special stickers and probably usual fabric and or color changes.
rctamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctamer View Post
I just toured the factory yesterday. They were building the RSTS models. Looked really nice and recommend touring if you have the chance. I have a MDQS model on order and they are tentatively they are planning for a mid May production run and it being the 2019 model. They did have a prototype that even our marketing guide had not seen yet but most changes were for the 50th anniversary it sounded like. Some special stickers and probably usual fabric and or color changes.
Are you talking about the 36SSWS? We toured a few weeks ago. That is their new model, my dad has one ordered should be here in a week or so. The 2019 changes we heard were just the fabrics and the decals, no other major changes.

Old 03-30-2018, 12:16 PM   #8

No was the 37RSTS they were building. They have so many they have build just waiting to be shipped.
rctamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 01:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctamer View Post
No was the 37RSTS they were building. They have so many they have build just waiting to be shipped.
I meant the prototype is the 36ssws

Old 06-05-2018, 08:53 PM   #10

That shower though!!!

Have you checked out the 360* view on Jayco's site for the 2019 sneak peek?? The shower is INSANE!!! Game changer for RV showers and has totally made up MY mind to wait and order new!! I fear if I do not have that shower, I will cry myself to sleep over the loss of "resale" "value" " " " " " " " " (if you are even THINKing about buying a brand new Pinnacle, save yourself the ostracizing on the resale market and make sure you have *this* shower!)

We do always end up selling at some point, I don't want to be the one with the built in BETA and not the VCR!

Watch it leak like a sieve..

https://www.jayco.com/products/fifth...nnacle/36ssws/

I asked my sales gal and she said that the 2019's all have this redesigned residential shower, not sure if they all do but that's what I hear so far!
Broncodriver76 is offline   Reply With Quote