Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-28-2019, 08:08 PM   #1

Anyone have this setup?

Changing out my manual slider for a Pullrite Superslide. My setup is a 2018 Ram 3500 CTD Megacab dually pulling a 2018 NorthPoint 315RLTS with the MorRyde rubber pin box. Any tips or setup tricks I should know when I install the Pullrite? I was using a B&W Companion slider but got tired of having to climb the dually fender to unlock the slider as well as remember to drop my tailgate. That all seemed like an accident waiting to happen so I have the Pullrite on the way. Also, if you have this setup, how much clearance do you have between bed rails and bottom of trailer? Thanks.
2018 Jayco NorthPoint 315RLTS
jimr63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 08:42 AM   #2

I don’t have your exact set up, but close to it. I have a 2019 Ford F350 diesel SB CC 4x4 SRW and a 2019 Eagle 321rsts. The Eagle has the morryde rubber pinbox and I have a Superglide Pullrite with OEM puck install. I have 6 in of clearance from top of tonneau cover rail to bottom of Eagle. Just put on 3000 miles driving through WV on RT 77, backed into a few tight campsites, over a few steep bridges, and various curvy roads. No problems at all. I did move the morryde pinbox to the second to last bolt hole pattern to lower the Eagle about 1 inch. I lost 1 inch clearance to the bedrail but still have the 6 inch clearance as stated above (Had 7 inch prior to lowering the Eagle via bolt holes on pinbox). The Eagle sits fairly level when hitched (about 1.75 inch nose high). My overall hitched height to top of front bedroom ac is 13ft 4in. The Eagle does have a low profile front bedroom ac. Hope this helps. Get out there and have a blast!

Fyrehuntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimr63 View Post
Changing out my manual slider for a Pullrite Superslide. My setup is a 2018 Ram 3500 CTD Megacab dually pulling a 2018 NorthPoint 315RLTS with the MorRyde rubber pin box. Any tips or setup tricks I should know when I install the Pullrite? I was using a B&W Companion slider but got tired of having to climb the dually fender to unlock the slider as well as remember to drop my tailgate. That all seemed like an accident waiting to happen so I have the Pullrite on the way. Also, if you have this setup, how much clearance do you have between bed rails and bottom of trailer? Thanks.
Pullrite is a good choice for a slider. I had one when I had my 2017 RAM CC, short box, SRW. Worked great..........beats the hell out of having to unlock a slider every time you needed to.
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote