Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-18-2022, 02:44 PM   #1

Bmpro message ?

When I try my awning or slide outs -- the BMPRO has a message that
" The motors are unavailable because they are in use by another user "

Get this message on tablet and phone connected

2021 32RLTS 5th wheel
jolson0530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:50 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolson0530 View Post
When I try my awning or slide outs -- the BMPRO has a message that
" The motors are unavailable because they are in use by another user "

Get this message on tablet and phone connected

2021 32RLTS 5th wheel
I would try un-pairing one of them. I'm really not sure how many phones or tablets can be connected at one time. But this is where I would start.

2022 Jayco 28.5 RSTS
Yooper906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 03:17 PM   #3

go to off on the hard switches below the tablet then hit ext this will power down everything. Once everything powers down hit 1 to turn the table and system back on. You might have to restart the BmPro app on the tablet.

This worked for me when I generated all kind of faults trying to put things out and down with the truck still connected.

2017 Ram Cummins 3500, 4x4, Dually Aisin, 3.73
B&W hitch
Learjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 03:51 PM   #4

I had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago. Stopped in rest area and tried to deploy the dining slide to no avail. I can’t recall the exact verbiage of the error message, (although there was also a small triangle with exclamation point) but was able to call BMPro and talk to CS. They said it was because the system detected a hard braking and disabled the system. The fix was simply pressing one of the numbered buttons at the bottom of the pad. I pushed “1” and the message disappeared and the slide deployed as normal. Hope you can be as lucky.
Roadpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 04:20 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadpop View Post
I had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago. Stopped in rest area and tried to deploy the dining slide to no avail. I can’t recall the exact verbiage of the error message, (although there was also a small triangle with exclamation point) but was able to call BMPro and talk to CS. They said it was because the system detected a hard braking and disabled the system. The fix was simply pressing one of the numbered buttons at the bottom of the pad. I pushed “1” and the message disappeared and the slide deployed as normal. Hope you can be as lucky.
The original poster has a 2021 32RLTS 5th wheel. Really don't think "hard braking" would be a concern.

2022 Jayco 28.5 RSTS
Yooper906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 04:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper906 View Post
The original poster has a 2021 32RLTS 5th wheel. Really don't think "hard braking" would be a concern.

I have 2021 317RLOK fifth wheel and did in fact have an “Hard Brake” when cut off in traffic just prior to pulling into rest stop. Don’t know if the situation was the same for OP but it’s a simple thing to try…
Roadpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 07:09 PM   #7

it could be using the accelerometer in the tablet or a sensor in the node to detect the "hard braking"?

2017 Ram Cummins 3500, 4x4, Dually Aisin, 3.73
B&W hitch
Learjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 06:54 AM   #8

I think it’s just a matter of being hooked electrically to the tow vehicle for safety purposes. I had problems operating the slides or landing gear remotely while still being hooked up electrically to the tow vehicle. I would have to use the panel outside in the wet bay first and then everything would work remotely. My dealer contacted Jayco and they said it was because I was still hooked up that it senses any braking or even the flashing of the lights when I would use my truck remote to lock the truck. I have learned everything is happy when I stop if I unplug my tow vehicle all works as it should.
Randyman69357 is offline   Reply With Quote