Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-18-2020, 07:51 AM   #1

Jay Command Cloud Connection

We have a 2020 Northpoint 387RDFS and we are having an ongoing issue with Jaycommand dropping connection to the cloud after a length of time. Our camper is at a permanent site and it seems about every 10 days to two weeks it loses connection to cloud and cannot be accessed remotely. Being that it is fall/ winter and outdoor temperatures fluctuate greatly I use the app often to connect remotely to adjust heat/air before returning to camper. The only workaround I have is to wait to when I can get back to camper and go through the network reset process and reenter passwords on the controller to get it to work again. My wifi is very stable and I actually have a second source of wifi that is available as backup and it is also configured in the controller. I have reached out to BMPRO about a week ago and have yet to hear back from them. Anyone else seeing this issue and have any solution suggestions?
tlhagood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:17 AM   #2

JAYCOMMAND/TravelLINK cloud

We seem to be having the same issue with our 2021 Jayco fifthwheel. Works beautifully with Bluetooth but can’t control anything with the cloud anymore. We’ve updated the program on the unit and that didn’t help at all.
Pastorsah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:46 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlhagood View Post
We have a 2020 Northpoint 387RDFS and we are having an ongoing issue with Jaycommand dropping connection to the cloud after a length of time. Our camper is at a permanent site and it seems about every 10 days to two weeks it loses connection to cloud and cannot be accessed remotely. Being that it is fall/ winter and outdoor temperatures fluctuate greatly I use the app often to connect remotely to adjust heat/air before returning to camper. The only workaround I have is to wait to when I can get back to camper and go through the network reset process and reenter passwords on the controller to get it to work again. My wifi is very stable and I actually have a second source of wifi that is available as backup and it is also configured in the controller. I have reached out to BMPRO about a week ago and have yet to hear back from them. Anyone else seeing this issue and have any solution suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastorsah View Post
We seem to be having the same issue with our 2021 Jayco fifthwheel. Works beautifully with Bluetooth but can’t control anything with the cloud anymore. We’ve updated the program on the unit and that didn’t help at all.
I have had that happen before, and both times the Winegard had dropped the connection. Just checked mine and its working fine. Seems to be an issue if the WiFi signal is lost, then Winegard want you to log back in to the network. I have had modem issues at home with WiFi dropping off and on, yet I can still connect to the camper.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:03 AM   #4

Thanks, I’ll check the connection to see if I need to log back in.
Pastorsah is offline   Reply With Quote