Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-07-2019, 10:17 PM   #21

No my kitchen has 6 drawers beside the stove but does not have hydraulic self levelling. We ordered ours in Apr. often changes are made mid model yr. The other issues we had were, a poor cut job on the mattress base, slivers sticking out, damaged awning cover on the kitchen slide, pantry door won't stay shut, opens when closing or opening the slide,* when travelling, cutlery drawer won't close, the entry steps were not installed square, 1 side higher than the other, part way through our 6000 km trip, the large cupboard door started to sag due to a cracked frame. Each door hinge has 2 holes, 1 for alignment, 1 to anchor. None of the anchor screws were installed so too much weight for 1 screw. There are other minor items. I learned 1 thing, don't go on a 6000km trip with a new truck & trailer, take some short trips first.
Lyonseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 10:11 PM   #22
OTH

We are in the market to upgrade our 5th wheel, and we are considering the 32rlts. We went and looked at an 08/2020 today and it looked great. Luckily, the dealer also had a 07/2020 on the lot too. The changes I noticed on the 08/2020 were: 6-point hydraulic leveling (different system that I have ever seen) Cabinets instead of drawers on the left of the oven. A big beautiful industrial looking oven/4-burner gas range centered on the counter. Different and more comfortable Stacy Stewart furniture. Ship lap looking headboard over the bed. Full (still small) shelves under the side windows next to the bed. Slightly different closet interior. The LCD control panel was the only controls (no physical controls). Remote control lights in the bedroom that control more than just the bedroom. Really nice rig. I think it has swayed me away from the Montana.
OTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:07 PM   #23

Guess I bought mine too soon but that is always the case. The hydraulic levelling may be a good news/bad news deal, time will tell.If the cabinets have pull out shelves, great, if not I & my wife prefer drawers. Full shelves under the bed windows would be a big plus to what's in ours, as would remote control lighting.The 4 burner stove may be a plus, the fact that its centred was something I wanted but after using ours, it's not a big deal. I would have to test the furniture to compare it to our Thomasville pwr recliners. We didn't get an ext tv but opted for power recliners in place of the theatre seating. Apparently it was the first one in 36 RLTS. Once we get the issues with ours fixed, it will be great, I hope. We looked at Montana but like you, felt the Pinnacle was a better unit, though higher priced. Hope you enjoy.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:09 PM   #24

My mistake, 32 RLTS not 36RLTS
Old 12-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #25

Yeah well stacy stewart does not drink anything while watching TV in the recliners. Not a cupholder to be found!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH View Post
We are in the market to upgrade our 5th wheel, and we are considering the 32rlts. We went and looked at an 08/2020 today and it looked great. Luckily, the dealer also had a 07/2020 on the lot too. The changes I noticed on the 08/2020 were: 6-point hydraulic leveling (different system that I have ever seen) Cabinets instead of drawers on the left of the oven. A big beautiful industrial looking oven/4-burner gas range centered on the counter. Different and more comfortable Stacy Stewart furniture. Ship lap looking headboard over the bed. Full (still small) shelves under the side windows next to the bed. Slightly different closet interior. The LCD control panel was the only controls (no physical controls). Remote control lights in the bedroom that control more than just the bedroom. Really nice rig. I think it has swayed me away from the Montana.
xrpb11a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:07 PM   #26

Thomasville power recliners have everything. heat massage power CUPHOLDERS!!!
No cupholders on the 32RLTS, all the longer units get the center cupholder console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonseed View Post
Guess I bought mine too soon but that is always the case. The hydraulic levelling may be a good news/bad news deal, time will tell.If the cabinets have pull out shelves, great, if not I & my wife prefer drawers. Full shelves under the bed windows would be a big plus to what's in ours, as would remote control lighting.The 4 burner stove may be a plus, the fact that its centred was something I wanted but after using ours, it's not a big deal. I would have to test the furniture to compare it to our Thomasville pwr recliners. We didn't get an ext tv but opted for power recliners in place of the theatre seating. Apparently it was the first one in 36 RLTS. Once we get the issues with ours fixed, it will be great, I hope. We looked at Montana but like you, felt the Pinnacle was a better unit, though higher priced. Hope you enjoy.
xrpb11a is offline   Reply With Quote