Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-22-2022, 07:47 PM   #1

Pinnacle Sound Bar and Water Pressure Issues

First maiden voyage with our new pinnacle and I'm not able to get sound from my sound bar and water pressure from hot water is a trickle. Any help would be appreciated
Jimbocolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 04:49 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbocolo View Post
First maiden voyage with our new pinnacle and I'm not able to get sound from my sound bar and water pressure from hot water is a trickle. Any help would be appreciated
Tell us what year/model Pinnacle you have, as well as type and brand water heater. Is it a tankless model? Folks will chime in with helpful hints I am quite sure. I can quickly offer on the Stereo a couple of hints. Assuming you are getting power to the unit, make sure the speaker switch is turned on. Our Pinnacle has an A, B, C selection. A, controls the speakers by the TV and Stereo. Also, in our Pinnacle, the system is connected to the TV via the HDMI/ARC connection input on the TV. You then select the proper input for playback. Our brand-new Pinnacle turns out had a bad HDMI input on the TV, and we could not get any sound to the stereo from the TV. I am just reading your post again, and I realize you are mentioning a soundbar? Ours is a JBL Aura system. Is this what you have? If so, you can select the proper input to play through the stereo from the remote or from the forward button on the panel.
Old 01-23-2022, 04:56 PM   #3

Actually it's a irv reciever standard hot water heater. I took our pressure regulator off this morning and it is better
Jimbocolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 09:21 AM   #4

No sound on ours, the IRV sound system was wired incorrectly from factory, output wires were plugged into wrong connectors on the rear of the IRV unit. The mounting screws are under caps on each side that pop off.
ARoamer is offline   Reply With Quote