Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-13-2019, 08:30 AM   #1

Quick Q&A on Jayco Eagle 355mbqs

Trying to get a couple of quick answers without having to go out to our storage area . We have the 2019 Jayce Eagle 355mbqs that has the loft and the mid-bunks. Does anyone know what that bunk loveseat folds out to? A full size? Just trying to get sheets to fit. Also, the loft has two mattresses/cushions, looks like twin each. Anyone?
rkymntsno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 09:41 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkymntsno View Post
Trying to get a couple of quick answers without having to go out to our storage area . We have the 2019 Jayce Eagle 355mbqs that has the loft and the mid-bunks. Does anyone know what that bunk loveseat folds out to? A full size? Just trying to get sheets to fit. Also, the loft has two mattresses/cushions, looks like twin each. Anyone?
My sister has a 2018 355mbqs...she bought full size sheets for her bunk room sofa bed. Hope this helps.
2020 Ford Super Duty F-350 DRW King Ranch FX4
SenoiaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:55 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoiaDave View Post
My sister has a 2018 355mbqs...she bought full size sheets for her bunk room sofa bed. Hope this helps.
Yes it does, thanks.
rkymntsno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:31 AM   #4

We have the Pinnacle 37MDQS. I am not sure if your loft size is the same as ours but I bet it is pretty close. The sofa we have is about 6 inches narrower than a full size and just a little shorter. The full size sheets work great and twin would definitely be too small. Our loft is actually misleading. I was surprised when I made it. I used a queen set of sheets and it worked perfectly. Obviously if you had two up there twin sheets would work as well. What I was surprised at was the fact that it is actually longer from the exterior wall to the loft opening than it is the way the two mattresses run. I put the queen size sheets on with the top towards the exterior wall and wrapped the queen fitted sheet around the mattress with no problem at all.
tjwoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:47 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjwoles View Post
We have the Pinnacle 37MDQS. I am not sure if your loft size is the same as ours but I bet it is pretty close. The sofa we have is about 6 inches narrower than a full size and just a little shorter. The full size sheets work great and twin would definitely be too small. Our loft is actually misleading. I was surprised when I made it. I used a queen set of sheets and it worked perfectly. Obviously if you had two up there twin sheets would work as well. What I was surprised at was the fact that it is actually longer from the exterior wall to the loft opening than it is the way the two mattresses run. I put the queen size sheets on with the top towards the exterior wall and wrapped the queen fitted sheet around the mattress with no problem at all.
Also, I used a twin sized comforter on the pull out sofa in the bunk room and a full sized one on the loft so there wasn’t as much overhang to deal with.
tjwoles is offline   Reply With Quote