Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-31-2019, 06:08 PM   #1

2020 330rsts

Hello Jayco owners I have 2 questions that I hope you can assist me with. We just took delivery of our 2020 330RSTS and have 2 questions.
1). The accordion blinds are not private. You can see through them when inside lights are on. I believe the 2019 Has these same curtains.Has anyone come up with a remedy for this? Can't believe Jayco didn't see this problem.
2). When they changed this year they left off the rear bumper. I like the bumper to store the sewer hose. It does have a hitch so I was trying to figure out if there is a tube that will connect to the hitch or to get 1 of those expanding sewer hose holders you mount under the trailer.
Guess this was the problem when you order a new one and can't see the changes...
Dannie0429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:40 PM   #2

We have a 2018 jayco and the blinds are the same. We ended up buying after market black out pull down shades and threw out the cheap jayco's.
windywy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:20 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by windywy View Post
We have a 2018 jayco and the blinds are the same. We ended up buying after market black out pull down shades and threw out the cheap jayco's.
Thanks windywy, do you remember what brand and where you got them? Also could you order the correct sizes or did you have to trim them to fit?
Dannie0429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:03 AM   #4

They were custom made by a company out of California but I can't remember the name. We were at the RV show in Quartzsite Arizona and they had a booth set up there. They came out to our trailer and took all the measurements and then ordered them. It took about 2 weeks before we got them. My wife and I installed them and they all fit perfectly. Not cheap $1600.
If the name comes to me I will let you know.
windywy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bumper, sewer hose