Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-05-2020, 05:20 PM   #1

2020 Jayco 330rsts auto leveling problems!

I have a 2020 Jayco 330rsts travel trailer. Jayco went to the BMPro system to control lights, slides, tire pressure monitor and tank levels. The auto level jacks are controlled by the Lippert LCI one control myrv system. Two separate systems.
Well my jacks stopped working. I called Lippert technical to problem solve. They were great....the tech and myself were able to use a volt/ohms meter to trace the issue. The main touch screen panel is bad. Now I have to return to the dealer so they can replicate the same diagnoses and start a warranty claim. I could change this part in 1-minute but for warranty claims you must go through your dealer. So I will more than likely lose the camper for a few weeks while the dealer waits for approval to order and install the new screen. Wish they could just send out the part.
Has anyone else had issues with the Lippert LCI One Control myrv system for the auto leveling? I like the feature.....but this camper hasn't even seen a campground yet and already a technology issue with the system.
Starting to wonder about all this technology they are putting in the rv's today. What are your thoughts?
Rbutcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 05:28 PM   #2

Do you have a case# from Lippert. That should be a shortcut if the dealer uses it to order the part.

RV's are getting to be as bad as cars with the Technology.
Old 05-05-2020, 05:46 PM   #3

Unfortunately no case# with lippert. I did call Jayco and opened a ticket....so hopefully that will help with timing.
Rbutcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 05:48 AM   #4

I would lay it out for lippert just like you typed it here. I sure wish I could just get the part from you guys. It’s a simple swap and the dealer would have me out of service for weeks. Worked for me on my ‘19 330 RSTS a couple weeks ago that’s under warranty. We trouble shot a slide issue. Shipped me a schwintek slide motor after receiving an error code on the controller. Received in just a couple days after the call. Swapped it in but still had the sync issue. Had me run some more tests and wanted me to go to the dealer but I kind of pressed the issue as I hate going to the dealer and he hooked me up with a controller that arrived in a couple more days. Swapped it in (quick 2 min swap like yours) and it’s been working great since. I’m typing this from the campground! �� good luck
Kurtomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:48 PM   #5

I installed the Lippert Ground Control TT system on our trailer. Shortly thereafter the One Control touch screen failed. It would only work if I removed it from the wall, unplugged it, then plugged it back in. I called Lippert customer service and after some diagnostics over the phone, they determined that the screen was faulty. Lippert sent me a new screen under warranty and I swapped it out myself in about five minutes. That was two years ago and it's worked fine ever since. It's a shame they can't just send you a new one. RV dealership service is almost always a maddeningly slow, miserable experience. Auto leveling is great though and it will definitely spoil you over manual leveling.
GraphiteDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:25 PM   #6

I have the same issue on mine. It continues to say there is a fault at each location.
xtrmdad1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 08:29 PM   #7
Wsw

2021 uses bmpro system. First thing I did was sync to a tablet and my and wife cell phone. If screen in camper goes bad. I should have a backup till I fix screen in tt.
Wsw is offline   Reply With Quote