Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-03-2023, 01:09 PM   #1

Cool 2023 Jayco Whitehawk 26FK front Pop-Up Electrical Posts

These devices appear to be inoperative in their up and down function, yet they are plugged in below the countertop. Neither will lift up when depressing the top push button. If you lift or pull them up, they won't remain up unless you go below in the cabinetry, push the device up while depressing a red tab which will lock it into position above the laminate surface. On the right side, I cannot reach far enough through the cabinetry access panel or after removing a drawer from its slide, to get ahold of the device to push it up. So, I'll be leaving the left one up and locked into place. the ones I saw demoed, came up after 'releasing' the mechanism by depressing the top button. Any one have any ideas? I've found no information on their operation/installation as of yet.
Dan Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 08:50 PM   #2

Sounds like the popup mechanism is defective.
Contact your dealer and get them warranty replaced

RoadrunnerII

TV 2016 F250 Crew Sterling Gray SB 6.7 PS airlift ultimate Air bags
2017 Eagle 321RSTS
Pullrite autoslider
RoadrunnerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 06:01 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadrunnerII View Post
Sounds like the popup mechanism is defective.
Contact your dealer and get them warranty replaced

RoadrunnerII
Yep. The dealer showed me how to operate these when I took delivery. You should be able to press and release the top. It should pop up and then you pull it up until the red button engages to hold it up. The dealer said it was important to lower it slowly by holding the top, pressing the red button, and then slowly lowering the outlets back into place. Then press the top to make it flush with the counter. He said he stocks a lot of these because kids break them by playing with them. Perhaps a kid damaged yours while a family looked at yours before you bought it.
nfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 11:44 AM   #4

Electrical Posts

Thanks much for the detailed response. These are a Intertek manufacture and must be made for the RV industry, are not available when searched by part number. So, add it to the list!
Dan Davis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical popup stacks