Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-12-2021, 11:27 AM   #1

City water leak

Hello everyone, We have a 16' jayfeather 23rbm.Before winterizing I had the city water hose
connected with regulator as always flushing things. outside below the city water connection water dripping at frame and running down the frame and dripping at another spot.So must be a substantial leak.No water leaking inside rv. Just had it out a few days prior no leaks so just started. Belly is enclosed so cant see connections. Has anyone had this issue before. Was hoping not having to cut out parts or under belly material. Any advice I would appreciate it.
deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 12:00 PM   #2

Unfortunately, if there's no other way to get access..you'll have to drop the cover.
W/Air Lift air bags (front & rear)
Equal-I-Zer™ WDH & B&W Companion
TWP723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 12:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano View Post
Hello everyone, We have a 16' jayfeather 23rbm.Before winterizing I had the city water hose
connected with regulator as always flushing things. outside below the city water connection water dripping at frame and running down the frame and dripping at another spot.So must be a substantial leak.No water leaking inside rv. Just had it out a few days prior no leaks so just started. Belly is enclosed so cant see connections. Has anyone had this issue before. Was hoping not having to cut out parts or under belly material. Any advice I would appreciate it.
What if you remove the city water connection from the side of the rv, usually just a few screws and pull it away from the body and see it the connection on the other side of the city fill came loose. then just seal it and put it back on
Bill Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 02:06 PM   #4

Thanks Bill I'll try that first. Like TWP says probly have to see how I can unfasten the edge of the under belly.
deano is offline   Reply With Quote