Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-10-2021, 02:18 PM   #1

Modern Farmhouse interiors

Hello fellow RV owners! Just wanted to take a moment to post a useful note on touch up paint for Modern Farmhouse. I had this custom matched and mixed at my local Sherwin Williams store. It looks great on scratches, nicks, etc for the interior. Did some mods on my pantry shelving by upgrading to 3/4” ply and then painted them. You can’t tell the difference. Also have touch up several door panels and nicks.

NOTE: I used an upgraded paint with epoxy that is a bit tougher for scuffs! Works great on shelving where things tend to slide around.
I’ve included the base paint and the formula so you match this paint.

So, now that the weather is forcing us all indoors, maybe you find yourself doing some much needed maintenance. Hope this helps you all out. Enjoy the off season and see y’all out there next season!

Happy trails,
Todd
Attached Thumbnails
C9C99475-6948-442A-84AC-F6926A1493D1.jpg   DC2CD01E-0993-4992-BCD0-56FC8C245DBB.jpg  
FILMTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 04:16 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILMTV View Post
Enjoy the off season and see y’all out there next season! Happy trails,Todd

OK, good info.....but we ain't done yet. Going to Las Vegas for the weekend, staying at the Oasis RV Park...going to be in the 80's...

Thurs. 11 78/55

Fri 12 81°/55

Sat 13 80/54

Sun 14 80/56

Route 66 Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 08:22 PM   #3

Thanks for the info !
Mbfd478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 09:04 PM   #4

AH....the beauty of living in sunny Arizona! lol. Im in the midwest in Ohio, but my wife and I do have plans at some point in the future of getting out west on a tour of west coast states. Have fun and safe travels!

For those who arent camping and doing maintenance....this tip was for you! Hope you find it helpful.
Old 11-10-2021, 10:18 PM   #5

Great post!
Old 11-11-2021, 07:07 AM   #6

Thanks for posting.
magshooter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 12:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILMTV View Post
Hello fellow RV owners! Just wanted to take a moment to post a useful note on touch up paint for Modern Farmhouse. I had this custom matched and mixed at my local Sherwin Williams store. It looks great on scratches, nicks, etc for the interior. Did some mods on my pantry shelving by upgrading to 3/4” ply and then painted them. You can’t tell the difference. Also have touch up several door panels and nicks.

NOTE: I used an upgraded paint with epoxy that is a bit tougher for scuffs! Works great on shelving where things tend to slide around.
I’ve included the base paint and the formula so you match this paint.

So, now that the weather is forcing us all indoors, maybe you find yourself doing some much needed maintenance. Hope this helps you all out. Enjoy the off season and see y’all out there next season!

Happy trails,
Todd
Hey folks....quick update on this post. I found this article while browsing the other day and thought it was pertinent to share as well for those painting. Hope you find this informative.

https://rvinspiration.com/renovate/r...dzlmLVA1Z3lJZQ

Tags
matching colors, modern farmhouse, paint